Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know a real life 'gordon bennett(!)', who lives near me and is in fact the father of leeds goalkeeper ian bennett.

neville neville, is also father of gary neville.

does anybody know any other names like these, or palindromic names? - a made up example would be emma amme.

ReputationRep:
    I know a chessplayer called Rupert Guinness; which was good.

ReputationRep:
    i know some people with really long surnames which are weirdish

Ahalya Kadirvalerrasen

her name is too long for the electronic register, lol

and ella's surname get's sooo much problems being pronounced it's mean

Gajanayake

ReputationRep:
    That's weird, my old IT teacher is called Gordon Bennet. I used to know a girl called Holly Wood..

ReputationRep:
    Someone at my school is called Harrison Ford and I know a woman called Sudesh Sudesh

ReputationRep:
    lol there was just someone on the friday night project called debbie dibble ooo and i knew someone called alison allison lol

ReputationRep:
    I used to know an emma emmerson and a vicky vickery.

ReputationRep:
    I could harp on about football players till the proverbial cows came home, but I won't

For now I'll give you:
    Rene Salomon Olembe Olembe (Cameroonian fullback - I think)
    and
    Sibongekonge Ndlovu (South African dude played for Mamelodi Sundowns on CM01/02)

ReputationRep:
    Mike Hunt is funny name

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.