The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2620
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Haha :biggrin: my girlfriend better be happy with the Egg I bought her... Cost me bloody £26! -.-

Awww, thats so cute! ahaha, I'm sure she will. :') Was it like, the big thorntons eggs with her name on? (':
Reply 2621
Haha :biggrin: my girlfriend better be happy with the Egg I bought her... Cost me bloody £26! -.-

I'd rather be gifted with £26 pounds worth of cheap eggs. :tongue:
Original post by Zigggyy.
Awww, thats so cute! ahaha, I'm sure she will. :') Was it like, the big thorntons eggs with her name on? (':

No, I got it from a shop called Hotel Chocolate in the Trafford Centre.. Have you heard of it? :smile:

Here's a link to the egg I got her! http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/cid/SVNX2HCSMDVDXZ7RIPC6DHKC2NAHK3RP/Large-Easter-Egg-P300243/
I'm sure she'll like it, she loves chocolate lmao :P

Original post by Cubic
I'd rather be gifted with £26 pounds worth of cheap eggs. :tongue:

That's because you're a greedy mother fresher :biggrin:
Reply 2623
That's because you're a greedy mother fresher :biggrin:

You know it. :tongue:
Only about a half term of mandatory school left fr most of you,on this thread.How do you feel about leaving school?
Reply 2625
Original post by Dalek1099
Only about a half term of mandatory school left fr most of you,on this thread.How do you feel about leaving school?

Can't wait to leave.

Thank God! Wish I'd gone to a different school. I've screwed up a lot of my GCSEs. Wish I wasn't staying on for Sixth Form. Hate most of teachers, hate most of students. Looking forward to seeing an old friend at sixth form though (hopefully).

Yep, that just about sums it up.
Original post by Pandora.
Thank God! Wish I'd gone to a different school. I've screwed up a lot of my GCSEs. Wish I wasn't staying on for Sixth Form. Hate most of teachers, hate most of students. Looking forward to seeing an old friend at sixth form though (hopefully).

Yep, that just about sums it up.

What subjects? and What are your school's statistics?
What subjects? and What are your school's statistics?

History, Geography, Business Studies (:rolleyes:). Science, English Lang aren't too great at the moment either. My school has averaged about 48% A*-C.
History, Geography, Business Studies (:rolleyes:). Science, English Lang aren't too great at the moment either. My school has averaged about 48% A*-C.

including English and Maths?I'm lucky I go to a school with 70% 5A*-C including E+M,92% 5A*-C and how badly did you screw up?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2630
Original post by c3ntury
I know, seriously not looking forward to finding out to be honest :/

Same :frown: I don't want to end up doing it at college tbh
including English and Maths?I'm lucky I go to a school with 70% 5A*-C including E+M,92% 5A*-C and how badly did you screw up?

:eek: Wow! I'd go there in an instant! Most of the schools in my area are pretty bad to be honest...
I'm aiming for A*s, getting Bs in the mocks and modular exams. Messed up my business coursework due to having no clue what to do, so I'm not expecting a good grade come August. You never know though...

Which exams have you got this summer? :smile:

Ecstatic.
:eek: Wow! I'd go there in an instant! Most of the schools in my area are pretty bad to be honest...
I'm aiming for A*s, getting Bs in the mocks and modular exams. Messed up my business coursework due to having no clue what to do, so I'm not expecting a good grade come August. You never know though...

Which exams have you got this summer? :smile:

7 Exams(English Lit,Maths,Geography,RE,3 Sciences)

My School is the 8th most improving in the country as well.
Reply 2634
My school were 87% 5 A* - C grades including eng+ maths last year and they're pushing us a lot to maintan our league table results. I still think my school much resembles a prison so can't wait to leave on 9th May
Original post by iJess
My school were 87% 5 A* - C grades including eng+ maths last year and they're pushing us a lot to maintan our league table results. I still think my school much resembles a prison so can't wait to leave on 9th May

My school's grades were 23% when I was in Year 7 and it's something like 40% now. :awesome: Cannot wait until I go to college, I'm sure most people on here (that are leaving) feel the same.

Can't wait to leave, the GCSE/IGCSE content is getting really boring to be honest.

Looking forward to starting A-Levels, something that's actually challenging! :cool: (or so I hear)
My school : 100% A* - C, 73.6% A*, 94.8% A* and A.
Talk about PRESSURE.
Original post by yl95
My school : 100% A* - C, 73.6% A*, 94.8% A* and A.
Talk about PRESSURE.

Impressive... What school is this?
Impressive... What school is this?

Guildford High. :l

Latest