The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
I'm not wastin my lunchtime!
Also my ICT teacher is a pyscho, we have to request what we want printing! She told me off on my report for helping others! Crazy b*tch

Ahh! I feel for you. Though our school don't let us print that much because of their 'departmental budget'. It's a shame though my ICT teacher lets us...She literally has ALL the apple products and is obsessed with them. I think all ICT teachers should be like her :biggrin:
Original post by Fulfill_dreams015
Ahh! I feel for you. Though our school don't let us print that much because of their 'departmental budget'. It's a shame though my ICT teacher lets us...She literally has ALL the apple products and is obsessed with them. I think all ICT teachers should be like her :biggrin:

Your IT department has Apple computers? Do you go Private school?
Reply 6022
GreenLantern1
iJess
Multiplexing-gamer
Charlie-Boardman
Cubic
yugiohtheawesome

:sexface: anyway I'm going to sleep now

I too am off in a few mins. Just putting the re revision clips that some re teacher at our school recorded, on to my ipod to listen to walking to school and any spare time I get :smile: Night everyone xx

No lol! I mean her personally. My school cannot even afford heating! :smile:

Is it just me or have our Dalek posts been removed by mods?
Reply 6025
Original post by GreenLantern1

Yeah, we got cleaned.

Edit: Is it just me or have the removed posts caused some kind of error with the 'watched threads' link? The name of this thread has changed and it's not bringing me here anymore.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GreenLantern1

:sadnod: Yes, the recent posts relating to Dalek1099 have been removed.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to make this clear - unless a member is breaking the site rules, they have as much right as any other member to participate in any threads on the site. It's not at all appropriate for members to attempt to take any steps to prevent anyone from being able to do so, and any such attempts are likely to lead to posts being removed and warnings issued for offensiveness, due to the targeting of the member in question.

If you think that someone is breaking then rules in any given post then please report the post(s) in question to us via the post report system and we as a moderation team will consider the report and take any appropriate action.

I'm not going to be able to discuss this with you further in this thread, but if anyone needs any clarification on this then please post a thread in Ask A Moderator.
Reply 6027
Anyone still here?
Original post by Cubic
Anyone still here?

You can't seriously stay up until 4?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6029
Original post by CharlieBoardman
You can't seriously stay up until 4?!

This DiDA ICT thing is crappy like that, I don't really have a choice.
Original post by Cubic
This DiDA ICT thing is crappy like that, I don't really have a choice.

Ugh, ICT. Is it 100% coursework? Mine is.
Reply 6031
Ugh, ICT. Is it 100% coursework? Mine is.

Yeppers.

I've done about half the course and the deadline is next week.
Original post by Cubic
Yeppers.

I've done about half the course and the deadline is next week.

Rubbish isn't it! I've given up with ICT. It isn't even a GCSE! I cannot wait for college, so I can be totally rid of the worthless subjects!
Reply 6033
Rubbish isn't it! I've given up with ICT. It isn't even a GCSE! I cannot wait for college, so I can be totally rid of the worthless subjects!

Yeah.

Do Winstanley do AQA sciences?

http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/

That seems to be the best A-level physics website that I can find. I also found a really good chemistry website but it was for edexcel.
How immature.
Original post by Cubic
Yeah.

Do Winstanley do AQA sciences?

http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/

That seems to be the best A-level physics website that I can find. I also found a really good chemistry website but it was for edexcel.

I believe they do OCR Sciences actually. But saying that, I imagine they are all pretty much the same at A Level. I'll have a look at that site tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to bed, as the moderators are not willing to handle this situation correctly or maturely.

Night pal, speak tomorrow!
Reply 6036
How immature.

Talking about bans, warnings or deleted posts is actually against the rules themselves - atleast, that was the case on the forum for an American company that I used to mod for.

Best to just leave it.

Edit: 'night. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cubic

Edit: 'night. :smile:

Arn't you suppose to go to school since you edited that at 7:55 ?

Inset day today wohoo more revision to crack on with
Reply 6038
I believe they do OCR Sciences actually. But saying that, I imagine they are all pretty much the same at A Level. I'll have a look at that site tomorrow, but for now, I'm off to bed, as the moderators are not willing to handle this situation correctly or maturely.

Night pal, speak tomorrow!

what is the website for edexcel chemistry?
Original post by Anajini
what is the website for edexcel chemistry?

You should use the science page on the edexcel website.

I'm in Year 10 and it looks like I'm going to have freetime all afternoon.

Latest