The Student Room Group

Anyone starting at CSSD in september 2012, pgce?

Hi,

Im starting the pgce media studies course ar central school of speech and drama in September 2012, anyone else going to CSSD then?

Daniel
Reply 1
Heyyaaa,
I will be starting CSSD in 2012, but on the performance art course :smile:
I am buzzing like a bee on E about it,

Emma
congrats :smile:

I'm so excited too! Did you get the email about joing the new 2012 student Facebook group? I couldn't find it...??

Are you from London or are you moving in?

Daniel
Hi Daniel im starting in Sept at CSSD doing drama PGCE im excited!! but a bit :s-smilie: we're gonna be teachers! i looked for the facebook page but it doesnt look like its up yet... maybe closer to September. did you have your interview in the morning?

Tanya
(edited 12 years ago)
Hmm, I don't think it was in the morning, I was so nervous I really don't remember lol. I think it was probably in the afternoon as I remember being in the restaurant opposite for hours preparing and going over my notes :smile:

I can't wait to get started, have 7 months to wait though!
I know what u mean i was pretty nervous too. 7 months will fly by though before u know it we'll be having our first day. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well, I think there are only 19 pgce students total at CSSD this year, we did well to get in!!:thumbsup:
Reply 6
Hello there, I'm also starting the PGCE Media Studies course this year at Central. I can't believe I've got in, keep pinching myself! I'm moving from Nottingham for a year. What about you?
Reply 7
Well done to all you guyss who got in to CSSD!!! :smile:

Im in my second year at uni (media studies) and would love to someday be a media studies teacher! I'd be really greatful if someone could help me I was just wondering is the a specific grade you need to get in to CSSD like a 2:1? Also is it better to get some media-based work experience in before applying? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending