Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since when was there a UAL thread?! ..^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archo)
    Since when was there a UAL thread?! ..^o)
    UAL subforum was probably created a few hours ago since yr the first one to post in it ^o) lol

ReputationRep:
    Since somebody asked for it

ReputationRep:
    Yaayy, my suggestion actually got recognised

ReputationRep:
    So what do you guys do? Are you at UAL? Introduce yourselves..

ReputationRep:
    Nope

I'm on an art foundation, not even in London

ReputationRep:
    Starting foundation at LCC in Sept..

ReputationRep:
    I'm at ell-cee-cee, hangin' with tha ellyfant and peckham kids :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ is the area really as rough as it seems? That's the only thing that kinda put me off the college..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, its rough. I hate Elephant & Castle! Thank God I don't go to LCC!...CSM ALL THE WAY

ReputationRep:
    well shouldn't UAL thread be conducted by UAL students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathscythe HG)
    well shouldn't UAL thread be conducted by UAL students?
    But I am a UAL student!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_amy)
    ^^ is the area really as rough as it seems? That's the only thing that kinda put me off the college..
    It's rough, but i always feel safe. Yes, there's a sign outside my halls at tha mo about a shooting, oh and one about an assault. BUt there's always people around, they're getting rid of the subways too (as of next month). Oh, and if you're coming from elsewhere, which you are, you'll cross the road from the underground to LCC and that's that. Nothing to be worried about kidda. i looooove ellyfant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archo)
    But I am a UAL student!
    OIC. Then I think you are responsible to start some new threads to warm up.

ReputationRep:
    rough?? what do you mean by rough? i applied to lcc but i havent visited it yet. and im still waiting to hear from them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maybreeze)
    rough?? what do you mean by rough? i applied to lcc but i havent visited it yet. and im still waiting to hear from them...
    as in where LCC is based, elephant and castle, south london - has high crime rates, and is home of some dodgy people and there business. as a student of lcc you wont even experience it as most of our students go from the tube stop to the doors of the college and that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maybreeze)
    Don't walk through the big shopping centre across the road when you go for interview. Proper dodgy like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_amy)
    Don't walk through the big shopping centre across the road when you go for interview. Proper dodgy like!
    i love that place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    i love that place.
    what on earth do you like about it?! It is probably the most depressing place in London.

ReputationRep:
    The shopping centre isn't that bad, there are other more depressing places in London, heck, at least it's not painted pink anymore, that was foul then!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.