Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my avatar, anyone know what the picture is of? ( the pic next to my name) someone called it a mess:mad: this pic is iconic , he is a heathen , what do other people think of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengal_tiger)
    my avatar, anyone know what the picture is of? ( the pic next to my name) someone called it a mess:mad: this pic is iconic , he is a heathen , what do other people think of it
    It looks a little busy for such a small pic - too much detail in a confined space does make it look a little messy. Perhaps you should find a slightly simpler avatar?

ReputationRep:
    An ink spill!?:p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Its one of those Vietnamese Buddhists burning themselves in protest of their corrupt government

ReputationRep:
    I can't see it and i don't care either. I am clearly an uneducated heathen.

ReputationRep:
    It's clearly "the photo cover of Rage Against the Machine's self-titled release (1992). Thích Quảng Đức, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, burns himself to death in Saigon in 1963. Thích Quảng Ðức was protesting the oppression of Buddhists led by U.S.-installed Prime Minister Ngo Dinh Diem's administration."

Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    there's a thin man on the left trying to mount a bush.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a cat

ReputationRep:
    Its obvious that its RATM...although too busy.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a rabbits head... far left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengal_tiger)
    someone called it a mess:mad:
    erm...so?

I'm willing to bet that not many people agree with my avatar (those who know what it is (and no people; it's not the happy-smilie-bunny-society :rolleyes:)), so why on earth does it matter? So long as you like it, everything is happy sunshine.

ReputationRep:
    it matters because he's a heathen (heminder) and will lose, i will use facts to defeat him

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.