The Student Room Group

Playaway abroad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mutley9
my younger sister turned 17 in march and is looking at going with playa way in greece next month. Has anyone had any experience with them there. Mum is having doubts about it and i would just like some info on wether it is a good idea for her to go. Is it basically a holiday with the chance of work maybe? or is a job likely to come about through them? many thanks

Ive been away with them twice now and both times got a job. The reps are amazing to be honest and set everything up for you so you don't have to worry about anything.
They always say to everyone as long as your confident you'll get a job.
Hi everyone, I've just come back off holiday from Tenerife and I absolutely loved it. I'm now thinking about moving out there for a month or 2 and if I can find a job I will stay longer.. I was looking at Playaway and it looked like a great way to get work and make friends over there, however reading some of the bad reviews has put me off. I'm not really into drinking either so wouldn't enjoy going out every night. I think I might just look at renting my own apartment and look for work myself, that way I could do what I wanted. Are there any girls between 18-22 looking to go and live in Tenerife in the next few weeks or months? It would be great to have a chat!
Reply 42
Original post by Laurengriffx
Hi everyone, I've just come back off holiday from Tenerife and I absolutely loved it. I'm now thinking about moving out there for a month or 2 and if I can find a job I will stay longer.. I was looking at Playaway and it looked like a great way to get work and make friends over there, however reading some of the bad reviews has put me off. I'm not really into drinking either so wouldn't enjoy going out every night. I think I might just look at renting my own apartment and look for work myself, that way I could do what I wanted. Are there any girls between 18-22 looking to go and live in Tenerife in the next few weeks or months? It would be great to have a chat!

Hey not really looking at working abroad again but I've been with Playaway twice and both times have had an amazing time. i went to tenerife with them and they where great. Even picked me up from the airport. Add their Facebook page and join the groups and chat to other people who's been with them xx
Yes I used them to go malia and they were absolutely fantastic! Rick and Paula the owners are the nicest couple you will ever meet! I had big family issues which is why I went and they both helped me so much!!!Hope that helps
Hello! I’m looking to go away with play away next year! I will be 28 though and just worrying that I’ll be too old? I’m looking to go to Zante but don’t want to feel out of place! I’m looking to make lots of new friends not feel like the mum of the group 😂 anyone that’s been and can help?

Quick Reply

Latest