is gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)
    is gorgeous
    And you're also a pervert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    And you're also a pervert.
    for thinking Britney Spears is gorgeous?! I must be one too for taking a liking to Josh Hartnet! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    for thinking Britney Spears is gorgeous?! I must be one too for taking a liking to Josh Hartnet! lol
    No, he sent Lucy really weird pics via PM's and he has a whole server of "horny" girls as he put it.

ReputationRep:
    you're disgusting.
    Read my last post, this is why I call him a pervert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Read my last post, this is why I call him a pervert.
    Well now i know. He sounds scary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)
    is gorgeous
    What a puff, he deletes his poxy post because he's scared about getting done for swearing and racist attack.

What a puff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    What a puff, he deletes his poxy post because he's scared about getting done for swearing and racist attack.

What a puff.
    I wish i reported it before he got to it himself.

ReputationRep:
    Well now i know. He sounds scary!
    Yes, he owns a chat room with 13 year olds + in and has dirty talks with them.

He sent Lucy really weird PM's, of these odd pics of his chat room (which looked perverse) and his desktop with "X-Chat" on the bottom, and also another dodgy pic.

Then he started swearing at me and being racist.

ReputationRep:
    I wish i reported it.
    Doesn't matter, I have a witness. (you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Yes, he owns a chat room with 13 year olds + in and has dirty talks with them.

He sent Lucy really weird PM's, of these odd pics of his chat room (which looked perverse) and his desktop with "X-Chat" on the bottom, and also another dodgy pic.

Then he started swearing at me and being racist.
    His profile sounds quite normal. Very misleading person.

ReputationRep:
    His profile sounds quite normal. Very misleading person.
    He's an *******.

ReputationRep:
    It makes me queasy to think there are others like him on ukl! Not the majority but the few strange minority. Oh well, guess i'll have to get used to it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It makes me queasy to think there are others like him on ukl! Not the majority but the few strange minority. Oh well, guess i'll have to get used to it :confused:
    Personally, I think he's some sort of paedophile, and that isn't going over the top.

He said yesterday, "I have an IRC Server full of teenage horny girls" and that is 13 upwards.

In his PM to Lucy, he took a screenshot of this chatroom - in this teen chat room, it had pictures of half naked women in the background, and he highlighted in red, a conversation about this 14 year old girl saying something about taking her top off - It was scary.

Then another dodgy pic.....

Then this racist attack out of the blue..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Personally, I think he's some sort of paedophile, and that isn't going over the top.

He said yesterday, "I have an IRC Server full of teenage horny girls" and that is 13 upwards.

In his PM to Lucy, he took a screenshot of this chatroom - in this teen chat room, it had pictures of half naked women in the background, and he highlighted in red, a conversation about this 14 year old girl saying something about taking her top off - It was scary.

Then another dodgy pic.....

Then this racist attack out of the blue..
    Omg that is really quite nasty. I saw what he wrote too and it was really out of order :mad:

lol this has got way out of hand, im 17 and can bag more girls than you could ever set your eyes upon
    geek

http://www.geocities.com/badboykillauk/iloved.jpg <- mad at me cuz of that
    http://www.geocities.com/packetkiddiez03/dazya2.gif <- and that

correction on lucy i told her she wasnt right about something she posted earlier

bono you've twisted the whole thing, people like you are disliked from where i come from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)
    is gorgeous
    i agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa)
    bono you've twisted the whole thing, people like you are disliked from where i come from
    you're trying to be subtly racist but it's not quite working. Don't be a coward to say what you have to say outright. People like you are damn annoying and stupid!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.