rockthecasbah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Logan)
says the half breed herself peace peace peace

*senses a fist flying towards me*
Haha- Eurasian is a boy. But I'm sure he won't mind being referred to as a girl... or is this ironic and you're being filipino and mixing up your genders :p:?

Great... when i get the chance to hear your accent i'd rate it LOL
I'm sure you would, 'cause everyone else does
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rockthecasbah)
Haha- Eurasian is a boy. But I'm sure he won't mind being referred to as a girl... or is this ironic and you're being filipino and mixing up your genders :p:?

I'm sure you would, 'cause everyone else does
hahahaha.. thats me being stupid lol. I dont know what goes on in my head but it seems to be mixing up facts and fiction... anyway.. my apologies *editing*

yep yep...
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey "kababayan" :P I just wanna ask when will The Philippine Idol TV programme gonna start? And what happened to The Pinoy Big Brother?
[Noypi talaga - gaya ng gaya lol]

I know I ain't got TFC but hey!
walalang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^the Philippine Idol is already on.. you can watch the first part here. There are 6 parts so far... Just search youtube.com if you want.
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
pinoy big brother teen edition just ended

right now there's this thing called Pinoy Dream Academy showing on abs-cbn. i think after that pinoy big brother comes back
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
(Original post by walalang)
^the Philippine Idol is already on.. you can watch the first part here. There are 6 parts so far... Just search youtube.com if you want.
Yeah I've seen that 2 days ago I think Ryan Agoncillo can be a good host:rolleyes: What you guys think...

(Original post by pineappleipod)
pinoy big brother teen edition just ended

right now there's this thing called Pinoy Dream Academy showing on abs-cbn. i think after that pinoy big brother comes back
Thanks for the info. "nakakainggit" hehe :rolleyes:

P.S. click: "Check.This.Out" below hehe :p: Has anyone else got a myspace/bebo profile? lol
Logan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
nothing happens when i click it
rockthecasbah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok, this is just strange...
http://www.aenet.org/ifugao/barbie.htm
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
(Original post by rockthecasbah)
Ok, this is just strange...
http://www.aenet.org/ifugao/barbie.htm
lol who would want an Ifugao barbie to play with :confused: *surveys girls from all over the world* lol
80s Love Child!
Rep:
?
oh i played this "sungka" before lol http://today.maganda.org/jpg/20040703_sungka.jpg
and sepak takraw lol http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050603/cth2.jpg
Logan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im good at sepak takraw
emmz23
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
ooh cool emmz, where in the philippine are you now?

taglish is cool, i love speaking like that, LOL. so many new words can be formed everyday
I'm in Infanta, Quezon which is to the east of Manila over the mountains. Where bouts are you??
Went to the new Mall of Asia, Manila few days ago and went in that ice skating rink- was fun. Any1 else been there???
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by emmz23)
I'm in Infanta, Quezon which is to the east of Manila over the mountains. Where bouts are you??
Went to the new Mall of Asia, Manila few days ago and went in that ice skating rink- was fun. Any1 else been there???
i live in quezon city.

been to mall of asia, it's so tiring to go around that place
Logan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its big but is it any good?
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well...i guess it's okay, but the last time i went there a lot of the stores were still closed. and we were too tired to go and 'explore' any further.
emmz23
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yea it is gd!!! There are soooo many shops there. Its really clean and tidy, but thats probs cos its new. There is also a brass band that plays constantly throughout the day, which must get really tiring for the them blowing into the instruments all the time!! Its definately worth going there!!
Hey does any1 know the name of that song that plays at the end of the programme My Girl when the credits come up, cos i wanna download it!!
I only have a few days left here!!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nope sorry, i don't watch that.

There's always an event at mall of asia, did you happen to see any bands perform there when you went?
Logan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhh damn, ive been to every single mall in manila (almost) before i left philippines, the first mall im gonna visit when i get back is that mall of asia... =/ i window shop a lot, but i dont buy lol. youve been to any beaches while youre there??? public transportation in the phil sucks though, the london underground would pawn it...
sandrayoung
Report 12 years ago
wow there already a mall of asia in manila? thats great. i alsa heard there is a filmschool in the philippines, in Cebu. they call it the hollywood of asia. anyone heard about of this? its called IAFT.
Logan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah its amzing, cebu is progressing very well. If only they keep the wealth distribution in the region very well, then they would end up avoiding whats happening in manila right now... a very good example of the large difference between the poor and rich.. skyscrapers on the left then shanties on the right so sad
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
32.65%
No - I got the required grades (27)
55.1%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (6)
12.24%

Watched Threads