The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Has anyone watched 'Crucify Me' from Channel 5?
Reply 241
Just missed it, really wanted to see it. What did you think of it?
Reply 242
It's ok... the guy (i think he's from Scotland?) went to Pampanga to see the event... he also carried a cross, but wasn't crucified. I think he back out.
Reply 243
Hello! I just arrived here in London last week. I'm taking an MS at the LSE this schoolyear. For any Pinoys who want to meet up, just drop me a line at [email protected]. It would be great to hear from you. :smile:

Right now I'm trying to buy stuff for my dorm and I'm pretty confused where to go. I'm used to other cities where they have huge malls that have everything in it; here pala you have lots of separate stores!
Reply 244
LSE thats a good place! ill b actually movin out from london!! :smile:
Reply 245
Agent Jon

Right now I'm trying to buy stuff for my dorm and I'm pretty confused where to go. I'm used to other cities where they have huge malls that have everything in it; here pala you have lots of separate stores!

yep in here there are as many shops as there are houses! but if u wanna shop for ur basic things just go to a supermarket like tesco or asda! :smile:
LOGAN! Thank you thank you thank you :biggrin: even you if just feel like repping someone... that someone was me. Luckily. Hehe.
Reply 247
hehehehe.... i have this motto

"1 rep a day keeps the doctor away" lol ( i just made that up =/ )

Since everyone is entitled just one rep per day, id rather not waste it... give it to sum1 and show them my love lol.. (getting a bit too ecstatic)

anyway, i wish that ive seen Crucify Me, I havent seen a filipino show in ages and this is the closest thing I can get to seeing one. Yeah, crazy dudes who slap themselves until they bleed and crucify themselves... oh my.

yep yep, esp if yu live in metro manila or cebu or davao or other cities in the pinas, malls are an important part for our shopping. Everything has got to be in just one big building... In here though usually most of the stores are around the city centre, in a big sense its still like a mall although with no roofs along the walkways... but I like it the way it is, much more open and nice... since youre able to see different building architectures (like in nottingham for example) and such.

and true, tesco and asda has it all. (well almost) so you dont have to wander around aimlessly. Anyway just try to get familiar with big superstores because those are the stores that youre really gonna visit for the things you need... i.e. Tesco = Grocery, Comet = electronics, Wilko = hardware store, WHSmith = Stationery etc.

hehehe, no need for big malls. m quite used to it because I used to live in a city in pinas which has almost the same feel as it is here.
Reply 248
Logan

anyway, i wish that ive seen Crucify Me, I havent seen a filipino show in ages and this is the closest thing I can get to seeing one. Yeah, crazy dudes who slap themselves until they bleed and crucify themselves... oh my.

lol! u should get the tfc channel installed! :biggrin: good shows they have and the price is cheaper now £27 a month.
Reply 249
^We can't get TFC here because there's a huge tree in front of our house so it's blocking the dish. :frown:
Reply 250
j.r.87
lol! u should get the tfc channel installed! :biggrin: good shows they have and the price is cheaper now £27 a month.

=/ i need to tell my parents that.. =(
Reply 251
yea. watchin the channel gets quite addictive. my dad never used to watch english tv but hes hooked on it. now i rarely get to watch the digital channels, just the 5 channels in my room. then again im off to uni 2morro, so no tv for a while! :frown:
Reply 252
The abscbn now is quite good. I've just been to my friends house and we watched TFC from the internet. I think it's $12.95/month so is it £7?
Reply 253
yea, less than £7. but thats in the internet, not the same from watchin from tv.
Can i have rep please? :smile:
Reply 255
i would love to give you a rep but i have repped you recently! :biggrin:
Can i have sub please? :biggrin:
i don't have a sub either :frown:

:hugs: sorry
Reply 258
Filipinos. Love them. Love them Filipino girls.

And you let you know something special. I'm a guy, Hi everyone. And my first kiss of 2006, during New Year was from a Filipino man called Manee...:smile:

LOL
Nalced
Filipinos. Love them. Love them Filipino girls.

And you let you know something special. I'm a guy, Hi everyone. And my first kiss of 2006, during New Year was from a Filipino man called Manee...:smile:

LOL

Thanks for letting us know that :p:...
I don't quite know what to say!

Latest