The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

walalang>>> you can see my ym id over at the right :biggrin:
Cheers To All !!!
Eh...! Maybe I should join aswell. 1/2 Filipino.
yay more members! this calls for a party :party:
Reply 44
pineappleipod
yay more members! this calls for a party :party:

lol Ill bring 4 bottles of Ginebra.......woooooooo
Ginebra? lol Carlsberg is better:wink:
i can't drink any of those...what, no coke? pepsi? ....juice???
Cup of cold tea will be alright for you :biggrin: haha jokin!
Reply 48
how about taho? I want tahooooooooo. :biggrin:
Reply 49
Hows about some Red Horse, wooooo lol

I have some Ginebra left over from the last student, after 3 half cup shots, a few of my english uni mates were kinda, although, we did have them one after the other!!!! Yeah baby, one thing that would have made that night even better, was if I saw a man riding his bike shouting, " Baluuuuuuut!!!!!" hahahaaha

Oh how I miss the Philippines, but I wont go for another 10 years, its just too depressing there.
Reply 50
Stone
Hows about some Red Horse, wooooo lol

I have some Ginebra left over from the last student, after 3 half cup shots, a few of my english uni mates were kinda, although, we did have them one after the other!!!! Yeah baby, one thing that would have made that night even better, was if I saw a man riding his bike shouting, " Baluuuuuuut!!!!!" hahahaaha

Oh how I miss the Philippines, but I wont go for another 10 years, its just too depressing there.

You're in uni?What course you doing? :p:

Hehe Baluuuuut!!!

lol you find Philippines depressing? I find England depressing.. lol :biggrin:
walalang
Yes you can! :biggrin: Hmm.. can you speak Tagalog? :p:

barely. i'm even worse at writing and reading it. can understand it in speech though.
alright...i'll take the tea...

omg...balut...*dies*
Quick question seeing as walalang/dementedbunny mentioned it... can any of you speak tagalog fluently? Besides PrincE MarkuS because I know you can lol.

I am awful. All I can do is compliment and insult people, and say alot of food. I can understand when my mum speaks it though, but that's probably due to all the english words she puts in with a bit of a filipino accent eg. 'drayber' etc.
Reply 54
rockthecasbah
Quick question seeing as walalang/dementedbunny mentioned it... can any of you speak tagalog fluently? Besides PrincE MarkuS because I know you can lol.

I am awful. All I can do is compliment and insult people, and say alot of food. I can understand when my mum speaks it though, but that's probably due to all the english words she puts in with a bit of a filipino accent eg. 'drayber' etc.

I can speak/write/understand Tagalog fluently. :p:
hmm.. you can ask me/us if you want to learn Tagalog... :p:
I'm guessing you were born in the UK? :biggrin:
me too, i can speak/write/understand tagalog :biggrin: *was born and still is in the philippines*
walalang
I can speak/write/understand Tagalog fluently. :p:
hmm.. you can ask me/us if you want to learn Tagalog... :p:
I'm guessing you were born in the UK? :biggrin:

Thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll take it up when I want to shock my mum :redface:
Yea, I was born in the UK. How about you?
Reply 57
rockthecasbah
Thanks for the offer! Maybe I'll take it up when I want to shock my mum :redface:
Yea, I was born in the UK. How about you?

yep, just post your question here and we'll try to answer it! :biggrin:
I was born in the Philippines then moved here last 2002. :biggrin: and since then, I haven't visited the Philippines.. :frown: I miss it so much. :frown:
aww...why don't you visit? :biggrin:
Reply 59
rockthecasbah

lol! I wish i cud speak filipino. :frown: I can understand some filipino words like greetings n a few other words. I seem 2 pick up words more easily when i'm in the philippines but when i leave the philippines, i just forget the words i just learnt cuz i don't use them in every day convos. Its v. annoyin! :mad: I want to learn filipino but i don't reli ave the time- with all my AS exams cumin up n stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending