The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jay90
I really really want to do Medicine at uni!:redface:

Omg, get your four (or more) A's at AS Level. Retain 4 A Levels to A2. Apply to Doxbridge/Newcastle.:yy: You need to set high standards to gain something good from this filthy old planet:p:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/school.health/phase1.medicine/
http://www.admissions.ox.ac.uk/courses/medi.shtml
http://www.cam.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/courses/medicine/index.html
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/undergraduate/course/A106/Medicine_and_Surgery

jay90
Just not looking forward to the nine exams this week;starting with 3 biology exams tommorow;3 Chemistry on Wednesday and 3 Physics on Friday.Well on Friday night I will be a free man once again and I could go on MSN for as long as I want!:biggrin:

3 exams per day, for 3 days? Blimey! Good luck with that!:eek:

jay90
Maybe we should enter the Filipino football team at 2012 and show the Brazilians a thing or two lol!

lol! no chance?

jay90
So what does everybody do!Markus I see that you have applied for Biomed,do you intend to do Medcine at graduate level?

Certainly! Post-graduate Degree Medicine [5yrs] at Oxford. Gonna be intense:frown: Need to pass that, that, that BMAT thingy:mad:. so wish me luck! The good thing about Biomedical Sciences is that it encompasses some Medicine courses, but it's more of a practical based rather than a patient-focused profession.

Seriously, Medicine is well competitive. So word of advice: Get as many work experience/job placements (relevant to medicine e.g. GP surgery assistant) plus get those exams P E R F E C T! :biggrin: No pressure x

MarkuZ x
Reply 781
Heya, anyone remember me, not been around in a bit!
Birds
Heya, anyone remember me, not been around in a bit!

Hallow! I remember you! You were the one who's got a very nice MySpace wallpaper background right?:biggrin: And you're going out with a brit. boyfriend right? Hehe. How you doing? (:

MarkuZ x
Reply 783
Blimey,it's very very hard to find work experience though!6 more exams left to go and from tommorow it will be 3 yay!:biggrin: So how is everybody doing today?!
Today is P A N T S as I have to revise for tomorrow's examination. Pfft! ): You?
Reply 785
Fine thanks!If I don't mind do you have a chemistry exam tomorrow? Because my chemistry is tomorrow!
^yerp yerp yerp. well its a retake ): module 1: chemistry for life. what an absolute nightmare! lol

good luck for the exam peeps (:
Reply 787
Yes thats me lol!

I'm very well, how are you?
Birds
Yes thats me lol!

I'm very well, how are you?

I'm dandy, ty. (:
hello all...dropping by again :smile:

mark! where have you been? :bawling:

everyone i own on THSOEVWHS is gone :frown:
pineappleipod
hello all...dropping by again :smile:

:tsr: (:

pineappleipod
mark! where have you been? :bawling:

There are some things in 'life' which ought not to be discussed. Go, and ask your friends instead. (:
pineappleipod
everyone i own on THSOEVWHS is gone :frown:

THSOEVWHS? Some things are worth forgetting. In my case, I really had to! You'll be, undoubtfully, fine. (:
so you're never coming back? :frown:

ask my friends? :confused: which friends?
Reply 792
im out of place now lol
hello Logan :love:

i never got to thank you for the rep :hugs:
Reply 794
Hi peeps! just droping by...my mum broke the broadband adsl modem at home so my net time is limited:frown:I'm using my aunt's crappy slow laptop!Can't believe it's independence day on Tuesday though!
*is using dial up*

:bawling:
lol I'm half Filipino, and raised here in the UK, although I've spent enough time in Mindanao to live there for like a year lol. Does that make me legible? :redface:
Reply 797
very legible... whereabouts in mindanao though?
`unrealmusic
lol I'm half Filipino, and raised here in the UK, although I've spent enough time in Mindanao to live there for like a year lol. Does that make me legible? :redface:

Hey Kieth! I'm MarkuZ - a Filipino from London. You listen to Timbaland? Dude, you're groovy!

Of course, you're highly eligible to join this patriotic society!

Where did you spend a year or so in Mindanao? Co'z Archi & I spent our 'childhood' in Mindanao.:p: So it would be interesting to know your experience.

You do Art? Is that a uni course you doing? If so, which uni you in?

MarkuZ x
Reply 799
Woah i haven't been in this thread for ages lol!! I listen to Timbaland as well. :smile: Love that Furtado, Timbaland and Timberlake song. :biggrin:
Never been to Mindanao but i got a godmother who lives and works there although i'm not in contact with her though. Ah well. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending