The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not really. It's salty, so might make you retch, and if the guy has a disease of STD obviously it's not a good idea. Nothing really wrong with it otherwise though.
Reply 2
It can be pretty calorific..
Reply 3
I wondered when this will be asked.
Reply 5
Georgia

Who funds those sites?!
Reply 6
u can get STD's in your throat from it and its high in claories, although its a good source of protine, and if u get it on your face its really good for the skin, natural mouturiser or somthing.
But isn't the issue concerning STDs the same if you had unprotected sex anyway?
Reply 8
allie79
u can get STD's in your throat from it and its high in claories, although its a good source of protine, and if u get it on your face its really good for the skin, natural mouturiser or somthing.

Gross...I can see in The Body Shop a little shelf with a new line of products: 'New! Cum facial treatments! Deeply mousturises your skin, rejuvinating and refreshing! (Wash hands after use)'
King Leigh
Who funds those sites?!

Blokes everywhere...obviously lol
Reply 10
King Leigh
Who funds those sites?!

My health teacher?
Georgia

That's just a website made to convince women... :rolleyes:

I think as guys, we mostly understand why a girl wouldn't want to.
Reply 12
good complete protein source..
If you spit you've gotta keep it in your mouth longer though while you find somewhere to spit it.
I've heard from a few people it gave them slight stomach ache, but nothing serious.
Reply 15
allie79

STD's in your throat?? Which ones?

High in calories - I thought it had 5 - 20 calories depending.
-Emmz-
If you spit you've gotta keep it in your mouth longer though while you find somewhere to spit it.

Well the real alternative to swallowing is not to get it in your mouth at all. Usually it's a matter of in the mouth or not in the mouth.
Anonymous
I've heard from a few people it gave them slight stomach ache, but nothing serious.

It's not because of the semen.
They like it because it's psychological: it's something they consider as being gross (try snowballing a guy for example) ever since puberty so for a girl to accept to do something like that, she must really be into them...

It's kind of the same psychological appeal that a blowjob has: guys grow up being told their penis is a dirty thing, not to touch it etc. then they discover that girls are willing to put it in their mouths? :eek:
Reply 19
STD's in your throat?? Which ones?

there are loads: herpes, and syphilis, gonorrhoea, hepatitis B, you can even get HIV if you have a cut in your gums and then give oral sex to someone with the disease. The one that’s really common is herpes, my friend got it when his gf went down on him with a coldsore. In terms of swallowing you could also get it the other way.