Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm doing AVCE ICT Unit 19 and i have to do a presentation on how Banks use ICT. Does anyone have any information on it. Tried searching for it but i dont get the right search results that im looking for.

D

ReputationRep:
    why dont you send a letter email to some of the banks, i'm sure they will reply as they will wont your business when you go to univerity etc and are generally pretty nice to students

regards Mr J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJ)
    why dont you send a letter email to some of the banks, i'm sure they will reply as they will wont your business when you go to univerity etc and are generally pretty nice to students

regards Mr J
    Hi,

Thanks for replying. I've emailed a couple of banks but they havent given me that much help all they've said is to try and look on there website to find the information.

D

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.