Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone else still waiting for a response from 3 or more unis? watch

ReputationRep:
    I applied in October and haven't heard anything at all from Exeter and had an interview at Birmingham but they're taking ages to let me know - it is a bit frustrating because you can't really decide until you have all your decisions from the unis and some of my friends had decisions from all their unis before xmas!!! X X X

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah i aint heard jack off my unis, well i have had interviews but its just as painful waiting before interviews...............well it took 2x applications to get 3 interviews as last year had sweet FA.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I'm now awaiting a response from 5 ( :eek: ) unis regarding whether or not I'm to get accepted into a physiotherapy degree or not, I find out in late March time *going to put something on my fingernails to prevent me from biting them*

I live in Australia tho :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:
    only applied to 4 (all med) got turned down by 1 n havent heard a word from the others - nice to know i'm not the only one though!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    just another 30 days and the wait will be over ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
    Never thought of it like that before.. thanks, made me feel a bit better!
    Still waiting for three.. and one of them is hopefully gonna be my insurance so I reeeeally hope I hear soon. (Especially Edinburgh)

ReputationRep:
    When Kings sent me a transcript request, the email said to feel free and contact her if I had any questions. I then sent her a response, asking if she thought my application would be delayed and if they received my transcript. Fast-forward 2 weeks and I've heard nothing back. I haven't even heard anything from the other 3 unis I applied to; you'd think if they'd already rejected me, they would get it over with and send the letter! Do you think it's a good sign I haven't heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleheadache)
    When Kings sent me a transcript request, the email said to feel free and contact her if I had any questions. I then sent her a response, asking if she thought my application would be delayed and if they received my transcript. Fast-forward 2 weeks and I've heard nothing back. I haven't even heard anything from the other 3 unis I applied to; you'd think if they'd already rejected me, they would get it over with and send the letter! Do you think it's a good sign I haven't heard?
    Hey, I'm from New York! How's it going?

Jordan

ReputationRep:
    yup, waiting for 3, but i'm a med applicant so s'pose it goes with the territory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PennyRoyalTea)
    Oh yeah, I forgot they're supposed to get back to you by then!

ReputationRep:
    me, me! 3 to hear from
    I still got KCL, SOAS and Brum on my list. But I'm kind of decided if they don't give me lower-than-typical offers. While at the same time, it was already out of my surprise that I've actually got half of the replies by now, consider that I applied right before the deadline - Jan 15 LOL

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 4th of october.and im STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think we medicine applicants are just not as lucky as everyone else. although i'm still waiting on 3 places (2 med and edin. med sci) while all the other medics in my school have heard everything!!!

ReputationRep:
    I applied late January and I've only got 2 left to hear from.

Saying that, Kent and Surrey don't seem to mind sending me useless e-mails every other day!

I just want my decision!

ReputationRep:
    argh I am getting really annoyed now ..29 days before the deadline and I've still only got 3 conditionals on my track

ReputationRep:
    Damn I don't qualify to be a member of the thread anymore. 4 down, 2 to go.. Come on Edinburgh!!

PennyRoyalTea: Well they have to get back to you soon now at least! Which ones are you waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    I was waiting for 3 until yesterday... Rejection from St. Andrews which doesn't upset me as much as I thought it would, I want a city and an offer from Manchester. Still waiting on Swansea though.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Medicine and still haven't heard from the other 3 unis.
    (got one rejection)

It's nearly the middle of March and it's kinda starting to scare me.
    most ppl in my school have had interviews or offers of some kind. eeek!!

ReputationRep:
    Argh... I haven't even heard a thing! Now had two transcript requests, but still no response!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perdition)
    Damn I don't qualify to be a member of the thread anymore. 4 down, 2 to go.. Come on Edinburgh!!

PennyRoyalTea: Well they have to get back to you soon now at least! Which ones are you waiting for?
    waiting for LSE and Imperial ........oh and Black Books rock!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

Student on bed with laptop

All student accommodation articles

City guides and advice on finding the right place

Photo of apprentices

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A young woman talking to her mother

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.