Barry M cosmetics Watch

Laursy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
has anyone used these??

http://www.barrym.co.uk/index.cfm

i have the dazzle dusts in colour 32 (pink) and 72 (green)

i wanted to know if the colour eye crayons are any good? whether they work as well as the dust!!

loving the dusts i have 3!!
bigluce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i perfer the dust myself, more usable, but the pencils are nice as they can be easier to apply and some can be used as a lip crayon too - so bonus. They are quite nice and soft and from my experience give a sort of creamy appearnce - still no where near as funky as the dust though!! give it a go...
Laursy
Rep:
?
yer cheers for that, i tend to wear two colours of eyeshadow as i love my eyes to be outstanding and show out as sparkly and colourful as possible, (within reason though lol)
Konstantine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love the dust to bits =]
I've got a fantastic bottle green shade, which I wear more subtly during the day, and more boldly if I'm going out. It's that versatile.
To be honest, the pencils are great for what they are...but I'm more inclined to take them out with me to sort of...top up my make up during the day, rather than use them in place of the dust. Just for simplicity =]
Laursy
Rep:
?
i find the Barry M dusts to stay on for much much longer then normal ones,

i went out with blue dust with pink shadow above it and it stayed on all day!!

and had a job gettin it off

i might try there mascara i brought a maybelliene one the sky high curls, just before new year, usally it lasts me abit longer but it had totally dried up,

i had to buy the exeagarate and lentgh rimmel one being the only one that wasn't dry in the shop!!

loving big bold eyes, i love having people pay attention to my eyes, better then anything else
evil groove
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anyone know if their nail varnishes are any good? Do they chip easily etc...
lovelee-jublee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have 5 dazzle dusts but they are a mare to get on...i get glitter all over my face!
Kimoflea
Report 12 years ago
The nail varnishes don't last that long (maybe 2 days without chips?) unless you put clear varnish on top. I do love the dust though, especially all the blue/green colours
Laursy
Rep:
?
i used my green one for the first time yesterday (well the first time i put it on my eyes properly lol), with my new rimmel big lash mascara,

it was really nice shade of green like metallic green and really did look nice with my browny (red bits, kind of) hair and hazel eyes,

i am going to get the bronze colour next time!!
Dilute
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I LOVE them. Too bad it doesn't look so prominent with glasses.
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i love the dazzle dusts i got a bright pink one and its gorgous and stays on all night and very vibrant
tate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i love dazzle dust, so much so that i own every single shade! the mascara is good too, and i like the black wind up eyeliner lots. i had a eye crayon when i was younger but i don't rember useing it much, it had glitter it it and hurt when i put it on my eyes, but maybe they've changed now.

and to answer firebirds questions, ebay is prolly the cheapest place, thats where i got most of mine, i used to buy them from superdrug but its only worth buying them when its 3 for £10, but i managed to get a set of all the shades and all the glitter dusts for £82!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads