Turn on thread page Beta

Is pig okay? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Pig is living it up in his palace in Europe with his harem and his mountains of cash. Ignore him and he will return. Yeah
    :toofunny: Those were my first thoughts as well. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    :toofunny: Those were my first thoughts as well. :rolleyes:
    Why, are you as drunk as me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Why, are you as drunk as me?
    Not drunk at all, although I have been drinking with some of the others since 2 or 3pm.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna ask this a bit back

I worry

ReputationRep:
    Wife is in London,. hussy is in Newcastle with baby hence why pig has not been online. Believe it or not he has a life outside of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Wife is in London,. hussy is in Newcastle with baby hence why pig has not been online. Believe it or not he has a life outside of TSR.
    But it does seem odd that he would have a major upgrade and then not come on for weeks after to sort out some of the problems that there still are... I know theyre not major, but, why now?

Dont hate me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanel)
    Oh just shut up. He's having a life! Herd of one?
    Please! learn to spell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leona)
    But it does seem odd that he would have a major upgrade and then not come on for weeks after to sort out some of the problems that there still are... I know theyre not major, but, why now?

Dont hate me

Because that his child needs feeding, changing, bathing, entertaining and the rest of the long list involved in looking after a young child is just a little bit more important than tweaking TSR. He could hardly tell the missus not to go to London because the forum needs more work, could he?

AND he has a job, and a life and all.

Perhaps you should be a little bit more considerate... Especially as pig does all this for free.

ReputationRep:
    i thought he was paid to do this...this is his job isnt it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leona)
    Dont hate me
    ...I hate you.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Bit harsh giving Ron a warning for that eh? He was just wrong, we all are sometimes. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Because that his child needs feeding, changing, bathing, entertaining and the rest of the long list involved in looking after a young child is just a little bit more important than tweaking TSR. He could hardly tell the missus not to go to London because the forum needs more work, could he?

AND he has a job, and a life and all.

Perhaps you should be a little bit more considerate... Especially as pig does all this for free.
    Oh right, sorry, I didnt read / understand AT's post properly. I'm not inconsiderate though, I was just wondering

(Original post by mockelinho)
    ...I hate you.
    feck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chanel)
    Oh just shut up. He's having a life! Herd of one?
    That's an oxymoron, surely?

(Besides which; 'army of one' would, I daresay, fall nearer the mark.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stick Man)
    ^ Bit harsh giving Ron a warning for that eh? He was just wrong, we all are sometimes. :confused:
    No they finally caught onto me trying to sell my laptop through my sig. Oh well, my fault I guess. Although if you went to every single person who had a link in their sig there would be a lot of warnings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stick Man)

the warning was for something else, but the non post related warnings didn't really didn't cover what I needed to warn him for...

ReputationRep:
    MY bacon sarnie tasted so good this morning :pig:

ReputationRep:
    the warning was for something else, but the non post related warnings didn't really didn't cover what I needed to warn him for...
    I knew it was you....:hmmm:

:p:
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    I've added advertising as a non-post related warning for next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    I've added advertising as a non-post related warning for next time
    thankyou. :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.