Never wanting a girlfriend again. Watch

CalculusMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I had a girlfriend, I lost her. This was over a year ago. I have lost my interest in girls completely since then. I never want one again and have felt like this for over a year. Is this odd?

and No, I dont have any interest whatever in boys.
Princess Elle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Matt_2K)
I had a girlfriend, I lost her. This was over a year ago. I have lost my interest in girls completely since then. I never want one again and have felt like this for over a year. Is this odd?

and No, I dont have any interest whatever in boys.

why don't you want another girlfriend? and it's not odd it's probably that you are not ready to find another girlfriend yet, when you find the right person it will be the right time for you
rosetinted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely what matters is doing what you feel like and living your life in a way that makes you happy (obviously without damaging others to do so). If you aren't currently interested in having a girlfriend then don't have one. Do what feels right, when it feels right and don't worry if it's odd or not. Why judge yourself by other people's standards of normality on such a personal issue?
CalculusMan
Rep:
?
I don't want the stress. I feel a lot more stress when I'm with a girl. I don't really trust anyone, get paranoid alot. I could see myself being alone for the rest of my life and I am happy with that. But maybe I can be alot more happy with someone. Is it odd that I'm not willing to try?
Princess Elle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Matt_2K)
I don't want the stress. I feel a lot more stress when I'm with a girl. I don't really trust anyone, get paranoid alot. I could see myself being alone for the rest of my life and I am happy with that.
well if you are happy with that then it's great for you.
Myself.
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Nah that's fine
CalculusMan
Rep:
?
Do people actually do this? and are they completely happy?

I know I'm happy at the moment, but I'm not sure how long i'll stay like this.
Myself.
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Well you could decide it's not 'normal' and that the happiness won't last for much longer, and go out and 'find' a girlfriend, when you don't actually want one... But I think it makes more sense to just be happy, and when you meet the right person, just let things happen..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads