Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I used to like Fireman Sam but then I saw the Christmas special and it made me cry. Er, when I was younger, obviously.

So, the cat...is it down yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercat)
    So, the cat...is it down yet?
    question...

ReputationRep:
    I certainly hope so but I can't be sure. It's dark outside now and I can't see a thing.

ReputationRep:
    what goes up must come down. if the kitten can climb the tree, it can probably climb back down; and if the kitten can climb the tree, then the mother cat can climb the tree and probably take it back with her. i bet she was just enjoying the peace and quiet.

ReputationRep:
    how did the kitten get stuck anyway? and how did his/her mum rescue him/her?

ReputationRep:
    Prayer is the answer...

ReputationRep:
    kittens are so cute

one bit me today on the face... he gottoo excited.

ReputationRep:
    Don't cats always land on their feet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    kittens are so cute

hahaha

ReputationRep:
    kittens are so cute

I think grown cats are cuter. Mind you I prefer all the adult animals to the baby ones; I don't like babies.:vroam: Ouch:eek: , over-excitable kitty- are you OK?:hugs: Hopefully it's not infected and doesn't show much, right?^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    Don't cats always land on their feet?
    yes. i quite often have a silly cat who jumps over my shoulder to get out of it's cage, and they all land on their feet. once one wriggled out my arms too, and it turned in MID AIR... omgz...

anywayyy... i doubt the kitten would jump.. it is tiny, and may not have mastered this wonderful feit of landing on it's feet... poor thing.

and don't laugh at the evil kitten! i had one last week who bit my arm.. actually, i had two seperate kittens bite both of my arms. pwnd.

oh and today, i was also bitten by a puppy... he put a hole in my glove

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    I think grown cats are cuter. Mind you I prefer all the adult animals to the baby ones; I don't like babies.:vroam: Ouch:eek: , over-excitable kitty- are you OK?:hugs: Hopefully it's not infected and doesn't show much, right?^o)
    yeah i am fine.. didn't pierce any skin.. just hurt.
    even the adult cats can be a bit crazy at times.. they all try to get out of their cages by nudging my arm out the way.. even harder when there are two cats in the cage..

(btw i voulenteer at the rspca.. which explains the cats/dogs/cages...gg)

ReputationRep:
    Cut Down The Tree!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    kill that stupid cat.... y did it get up there in the forst place!!

ReputationRep:
    NEIN!

the loud noise would scare the poor thing

i'm sure one of your neighbours has a ladder...

or get a big bucket of fish and get the kitten to jump into that! hah

ReputationRep:
    yes. i quite often have a silly cat who jumps over my shoulder to get out of it's cage, and they all land on their feet. once one wriggled out my arms too, and it turned in MID AIR... omgz...

anywayyy... i doubt the kitten would jump.. it is tiny, and may not have mastered this wonderful feit of landing on it's feet... poor thing.

and don't laugh at the evil kitten! i had one last week who bit my arm.. actually, i had two seperate kittens bite both of my arms. pwnd.

oh and today, i was also bitten by a puppy... he put a hole in my glove
    lol you are certainly attractive.... ( from an animal's point of view)

yeah i am fine.. didn't pierce any skin.. just hurt.
    even the adult cats can be a bit crazy at times.. they all try to get out of their cages by nudging my arm out the way.. even harder when there are two cats in the cage..

(btw i voulenteer at the rspca.. which explains the cats/dogs/cages...gg)

oh that explains it

ReputationRep:
    haha.. i don't just have random cats and kittens come up and bite me.. haha.. oh dear, i didn't phrase that too well.

ReputationRep:
    You put some fresh cat food on a plate and the kitten will come down for that when he gets hungry.

I have had several cats and this always works.

ReputationRep:
    haha.. i don't just have random cats and kittens come up and bite me.. haha.. oh dear, i didn't phrase that too well.
    :p: Lol. At least your skin wasn't pierced though as that would have hurt a whole lot more.:eek: They are big (enough) these cages aren't they?^o) Because I have this thing about animals, which don't really belong in cages to include cats and dogs when one has them, or any animal for that matter being cooped up in a really cramped place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :p: Lol. At least your skin wasn't pierced though as that would have hurt a whole lot more.:eek: They are big (enough) these cages aren't they?^o) Because I have this thing about animals, which don't really belong in cages to include cats and dogs when one has them, or any animal for that matter being cooped up in a really cramped place.
    they are at the rspca animal shelter.. they are relatively big (at least arms length in width and diameter) and tall enough so the cats can stand on their hind legs.. they also go outside too, and the cats can climb up the walls..

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.