How should I work out? Watch

Shadower__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bis)
i'm gonna be honest, i haven't actually read any of your posts except this one, it would be a waste of energy.

i'll conclude by saying: you have no idea what you are on about.
HAHHAHAHA you are one of those people who say you are wrong and cannot provide knowledge, And then when you get shown up with knowledge you cannot provide something against it. I even admit I made stupid mistakes like putting pound of protein due to mistyping.

So you cant conclude crap. You do know that when you "conclude", you READ info, and THEN you say whether you are against it or not providing YOUR knowledge. Not worthless crap like "thats rubbish because..........it just is"

Everything I posted Im sure everyone agrees with a lot what I say, and disagree with the crap you put down. Just go sit back down you couch potatoe, maybe you should hit the gym and see yourself.

The one who says pasta is crap, free weights do not provide any more benefit than machines, do not eat 6 times a day because it doesn't give anabolic effects, the one who says weight gainers dont contain sugar and its good.......PFFF LEARN!!!!
Chi3f
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Shadower__)
HAHHAHAHA you are one of those people who say you are wrong and cannot provide knowledge, And then when you get shown up with knowledge you cannot provide something against it. I even admit I made stupid mistakes like putting pound of protein due to mistyping.

So you cant conclude crap. You do know that when you "conclude", you READ info, and THEN you say whether you are against it or not providing YOUR knowledge. Not worthless crap like "thats rubbish because..........it just is"

Everything I posted Im sure everyone agrees with a lot what I say, and disagree with the crap you put down. Just go sit back down you couch potatoe, maybe you should hit the gym and see yourself.
i agree
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People who look to bulk up in mass tend to go for 5x5 whereas other goals usually push towards the 8 reps and 3 sets benchmark.

The ignorance in this thread is outstanding. I use a variety of different weight gainer shakes my self and I can assure you without the aid of the shakes I would never get the amount of nutrients I do, I just simply can't eat that much food or have the time to eat that much. I already eat a few meals a day... yes I wouldn't call them all meals, some just large large snacks I guess.

Haven't read all the posts on here, just skimmed a lot of them and had a few laughs from some.
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oh and Shadower, I'm talking about you... the sugar weight gainer crap was where it was pain stakingly obvious you know nothing to do with diet.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
precisely. this 'shadower', 'ch3if' and the dumbass girl are about as clued up as a box of rocks. i can't even be bothered to argue with them at the moment.
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bis)
ha. yeah, eat 1.5 pounds of protein per day!
:rofl: what stupid moron said 1.5 pounds??
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why have you posted as annonymous? It seems completely pointless
Sithius
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What's that post about a painful recovery might mean overtraining.

I get DOMS fairly a lot and that isn't me overtraining.
x-Elaine-x
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
eat as much as you want then sleep it off....that does the trick works for me :p:
Shadower__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
oh and Shadower, I'm talking about you... the sugar weight gainer crap was where it was pain stakingly obvious you know nothing to do with diet.
HAHAH YOU SAYING I KNOW NOTHING WITH DIET? I dont have any weight gainer crap because its crap loaded with sugar. You think its healthy with sugar? Have you read all my posts, and all the crap bis has said? My diet is clean and I am dedicated to it. I go to school and I still can eat a load.

If you dont know what the ingredients in the weight gainer are, and whether they are beneficial or more harmful then I suggest you shutup.
Shadower__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
What's that post about a painful recovery might mean overtraining.

I get DOMS fairly a lot and that isn't me overtraining.
Whoever said that i.e. Bis is stupid in the head. DOMS is regular doesn't mean over training.
Shadower__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bis)
precisely. this 'shadower', 'ch3if' and the dumbass girl are about as clued up as a box of rocks. i can't even be bothered to argue with them at the moment.
You cant be bothered to argue? is it because you have nothing to say, because you got shown up and dont know what the crap you were talking about

saying:

Pasta is crap, eating 6 meals a day is not gonna be beneficial (no added anabolic effect), Weight gainers have mostly protein in it, Free weights do not have added benefits over machines....

Man I provided some knowledge which showed you were wrong, and you cannot come back? Man disgrace!!
Shadower__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Markus)
yeh that was me I said it wrong i mean 1.5g/lb, you read any of bis posts and the info I gave him after, and all he can say that he cannot be bothered to argue. Quite funny.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey, in certain threads where Bis has posted I've deisagreed but I feel he's right on this occasion though. And OP just do whatever you feels works for you yes somethings help more than others but aslong as you get the results you want who cares how you get them.
Shadower__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
Hey, in certain threads where Bis has posted I've deisagreed but I feel he's right on this occasion though. And OP just do whatever you feels works for you yes somethings help more than others but aslong as you get the results you want who cares how you get them.
What so you think the things he said right, is that pasta is crap and rubbish, eating 6 meals a day has no benefit, free weights do not have any benefits over machines and weight gainers have mostly protein and no sugar?
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Shadower__)
You cant be bothered to argue? is it because you have nothing to say, because you got shown up and dont know what the crap you were talking about

saying:

Pasta is crap, eating 6 meals a day is not gonna be beneficial (no added anabolic effect), Weight gainers have mostly protein in it, Free weights do not have added benefits over machines....

Man I provided some knowledge which showed you were wrong, and you cannot come back? Man disgrace!!
1) pasta is crap

2) i didn't say free weights doesn't have benefits, pillock. i said that machines aren't better for toning. quote me biatch.

3) weight gainers are mainly protein.

4) 6 meals a day doesn't put you in an 'anabolic state', but i didn't deny its advantages.

5) please learn to structure.

6) tell me what you want me to argue about, i can't be bothered to trawl through your masses of incoherent waste.

7) die.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
To a certain extent yes
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Markus)
'shadower', of course. the one who has a vocabulary to rival a baboon, and is about as intellectual.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is that to do with like protien intake like ratio stuff because I read somewhere you should have 1.5 grams per kilogram of bodyweight what is the right ratio for when weight training?
Chi3f
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
weight gainers are not mainly protein, they have protein but have more carbs and calories
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.79%
No (499)
72.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed