The Student Room Group

Manchester United Vs Liverpool 11/02/12 Barclays Premier League

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hasan4life
i sense this game will be a thriller, im going for a 4-3 win to liverpool, it will be the match of the season, u heard it here first folks :holmes:

Better chance of that happening today than there was at Anfield.

I can see United coming at us all guns blazing from the start which will open up gaps for us to exploit, and that's usually when we're at our best - in an open, expansive game, rather than having to try a defence that parks the bus.
Original post by Mess.
I have actually seen the woman in the OP once in real life. Not a pretty sight at all!

slena gomez is certainly a pretty sight though :sexface:
Original post by Pn94
Better chance of that happening today than there was at Anfield.

I can see United coming at us all guns blazing from the start which will open up gaps for us to exploit, and that's usually when we're at our best - in an open, expansive game, rather than having to try a defence that parks the bus.

thats true, i think both teams are going to go for it, plus with suarez in the team a lil more motivation, if suarez and bellamy play, i see lpool, grabbing a early goal, and i think there shall certainly be a lot of chances, all depends on who the better goalie is in this one.
Reply 23
I am worried about Suarez in is game. I know Johnson has come out and said he is ready but I don't think anything can prepare the lad for 70 odd thousand people getting on his back. He could barely handle it with 20,000 at Craven Cottage.

I disagree with most people here and think is will be an ugly, scrappy game with 2 red cards. 1-1 draw.
De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck
Can see this being a very scrappy game with a lot of fouls. Both sides will be up for it but United should hopefully pull it out of the bag. Can't see suarez preforming well when theres 70,000 people who despise ypu booing the entire time.
Reply 26
Predicting 3-1 to us. I think we will be out for revenge and Scholes is starting from the offset, so hopefully we can hold onto the ball and create some pressure. Plus..were at OT.
Reply 27
should be a good game
Reply 28
OptaJoe
5 - Manchester United average a goal every five shots - the best ratio in Premier League while Liverpool average 12 (the worst). Contrast.

Says a lot really. But...

OptaJoe
1 - Liverpool have lost only one of their last 19 PL games to kick off at 12:45 on a Saturday, a run stretching back to 2007. Weetabix.
Reply 29
Aslong as its a good match and there is no controversy ill be happy.
:lol: Suarez. Baby.
Reply 31
Check that beautiful pitch.

LOL, Suarez loses in the game of 'be a man'.
Suarez - what a prick.
Reply 33
Suarez didnt shake his hand.

Guy is a utter prick.
Reply 34
Suarez? omg why bad decision!
Wow.
Reply 36
Lol evra!
I hate Suarez and I hate how people are using the handshake now to score points. Its meant to be a sign of respect you show your opponent before a game, such a ****ty example to be setting kids aswel.
Suarez isn't the type to be put off by hostile crowd, so I doubt it'll make much difference if he gets booed.

Prediction: 3-0 to Liverpool. with Suarez scoring every goal, and Evra sent off for fouling Suarez in the box (leading to the first goal).

Reply 39
Worried about Ferdinand and Evans as the centre back partnership, they have never done well together and Ferdinand's had a fairly poor season.

Quick Reply

Latest