The Student Room Group

PE notes (girls only)

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I asked my mum to write a note so i don't have to do PE as i am on my period . She did but didn't put a reason , so i am really worried my pe teacher won't except . What would you do

Scroll to see replies

Man up.
Why can't you do P.E on your period? Unless it's swimming but even then.. If you don't have your kit and tell her that you are on your period then there's not really alot your teacher can do but accept it. Or ask your mum to re-write it?
Reply 3
Ask her to write it again?
Reply 4
Its in my planner so she can't rewrite it , and its swimming.
It will be fine, just tell the teacher quietly if they have a problem with it
Just go with it, or next time, make something up.
Reply 7
Original post by social outcast
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I asked my mum to write a note so i don't have to do PE as i am on my period . She did but didn't put a reason , so i am really worried my pe teacher won't except . What would you do

If your PE teacher asks you why tell him/her that you have a cold, or you are ill and not feeling very well etc. Don't bother bringing your kit in. If he/she enquires further or tries to force you then you can't do it anyway because you don't have your kit. And also tell them to call your mum to talk to her if your PE teacher doesn't believe you.
If your parent has written a note and signed it to ask to excuse you from PE, you've done nothing wrong because your parents have requested it themselves rather than you forging a note to get out of it.

However if your teacher is female and pesters you to find out why you are having the lesson off then I don't see the problem with telling her you're at that time of month- I'm sure she'd understand woman to woman!
Reply 8
Original post by social outcast
Its in my planner so she can't rewrite it , and its swimming.

Well if it's swimming then that's more understandable! If you've got a female teacher tell her you're on your p. If he's male tell him you have a cold. Or a veruca
Reply 9
Thank everyone i was just freaking out a little
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Bring kit for another PE lesson, so they realise that you are serious about not being able to swim and are not just being lazy/not wanting to get your hair wet like THOSE girls.
Reply 11
I guess you can't take part because you feel unwell. So you can just say that :smile:
It doesn't matter you still have to do pe
I would phone my mum before the lesson comes at ask what the reason is
Reply 14
it is a good note but if it does not work then tell your teacher to f*** off because that's what I would do.:smile::smile::smile::smile:
If ur mum wrote it they cant refuse
Say you hurt your leg when running last night. And if they question it attempt to make yourself cry (optional) or maybe just do P.E, I mean what is the worst that could happen to be honest?
I did it once i pretended to sprain my wrist and had a cast and i didnt need to do pe or even didnt need to write or you could actually sprain/brake your wrist
Oh I just shout at my teachers until I get my own way but this time I’m writing a fake note as my mum won’t do it for me
**** off

Quick Reply

Latest