Turn on thread page Beta

My boring brown hair :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you go for something similar to this?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazydays)
    Maybe you go for something similar to this?
    No way, highlights are sooooo unbelievably tacky.

Highlights, died blonde hair, short hair, and hair straightening devises (I blame the girls in friends for pretending that having long straight lifeless hair with no volume was something to be proud of) of all kinds are the bane of my life....

I want to live in a world where people are happy and girls mostly have beautiful long brown hair, occasionally platted in pigtails and medievil princess hairstyles, and more often free to blow in the wind, and then come to rest teasing and caressing the cleavages of beautiful female bottoms. If only more people shared my dream! :p:

PRB - what does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarts_n_Vicars)
    I have naturally dark brown hair and black eyebrows so I can't go much lighter than a medium brown which is what I have in now. Even that doesn't seem to "suit" me. But darker colours wash out my face and I look all pasty as my mum says lol.

I had my hair bleached a while back to strip out a dark brown colour I had in and as a result my hair is in pretty bad condition and quite fine towards the ends. I'd love a deep chocolatey colour on it but no matter what colour it is on the box it always looks dead dull when I put it on.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or can recommend a lush dark brown? Thanks much
    I have a similar problem; my hair is a dark blonde and I thinks its quite a dull colour. I got some hair dye from Sainsburys which was a slightly darker colour to vamp it up and I love it-it's shinier and brings out my curls and looks sleek when I straighten it. I wouldn't be able to get away with any darker and I've had blonde highlights before but they dried my hair out big time.

The dye's good because the pigmants work on hair thats growing as well which means it lasts for ages with no roots! I dyed it at the end of October last year and my hair is significantly longer and all one colour.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.