Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone know why it is important to keep with corporate identity of the business you are produced the proposed system for? I can only think that its because it needs to be familiar to the user! but why?! How far had everyone got with their ICT coursework? im doing AQA btw but any help would be appreciated!
    thanx
    brit
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britney)
    Hey, does anyone know why it is important to keep with corporate identity of the business you are produced the proposed system for? I can only think that its because it needs to be familiar to the user! but why?! How far had everyone got with their ICT coursework? im doing AQA btw but any help would be appreciated!
    thanx
    brit
    x
    Hey! are you still dating that guy you went on the date with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    Hey! are you still dating that guy you went on the date with?
    omg! great memory! hmm.......no that kind of fizzeled (not sure whether thats spelt right or if its even a word) out! i do still like him though. The thing is he's a nottingham uni and im in warrington so its not really practical. i sent him a letter and a cd i made him tho as a surprise! he said he loved it. I dont know what will happen. going to stay single for the time being and get all my work done! any interesting girls in ur life? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britney)
    omg! great memory! hmm.......no that kind of fizzeled (not sure whether thats spelt right or if its even a word) out! i do still like him though. The thing is he's a nottingham uni and im in warrington so its not really practical. i sent him a letter and a cd i made him tho as a surprise! he said he loved it. I dont know what will happen. going to stay single for the time being and get all my work done! any interesting girls in ur life? x
    not yet. sum1 i would like to ask out but am too shy,

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.