This discussion is closed.
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey, does anyone know why it is important to keep with corporate identity of the business you are produced the proposed system for? I can only think that its because it needs to be familiar to the user! but why?! How far had everyone got with their ICT coursework? im doing AQA btw but any help would be appreciated!
thanx
brit
x
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
Hey, does anyone know why it is important to keep with corporate identity of the business you are produced the proposed system for? I can only think that its because it needs to be familiar to the user! but why?! How far had everyone got with their ICT coursework? im doing AQA btw but any help would be appreciated!
thanx
brit
x
Hey! are you still dating that guy you went on the date with?
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
Hey! are you still dating that guy you went on the date with?
omg! great memory! hmm.......no that kind of fizzeled (not sure whether thats spelt right or if its even a word) out! i do still like him though. The thing is he's a nottingham uni and im in warrington so its not really practical. i sent him a letter and a cd i made him tho as a surprise! he said he loved it. I dont know what will happen. going to stay single for the time being and get all my work done! any interesting girls in ur life? x
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
omg! great memory! hmm.......no that kind of fizzeled (not sure whether thats spelt right or if its even a word) out! i do still like him though. The thing is he's a nottingham uni and im in warrington so its not really practical. i sent him a letter and a cd i made him tho as a surprise! he said he loved it. I dont know what will happen. going to stay single for the time being and get all my work done! any interesting girls in ur life? x
not yet. sum1 i would like to ask out but am too shy,
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (118)
38.19%
Take autumn exams (96)
31.07%
Look for a job (10)
3.24%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
2.91%
Take a year out (56)
18.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
6.47%

Watched Threads