The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official 2012 Nottingham Trent Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnthusiasticWriter
It's really weird because when I went to book this morning, a lot of the rooms in block F were already taken. I'm sure we'll find our roomies soon though. :P

Yeah same! I managed to get the last room in on my floor in block T so there must be some people going! Haha
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 721
Original post by nicoleaj
Nicole Jackson :smile: you don't know how happy i am now I've found someone on my course ha!

I'm doing primary Ed tooo! :biggrin: can't wait! I'm new halls block M Second floor though :smile:
Original post by laurenmayy
Yeah same! I managed to get the last room in on my floor in block T so there must be some people going! Haha

Maybe they're just shy~
I'm in Peverell H0436, not found anyone else in H yet though :frown:
Reply 724
Anyone at the Maltings? :smile:
Reply 725
Original post by SianStar93
I'm in Peverell H0436, not found anyone else in H yet though :frown:

H0504! Finally someone else in H block. :biggrin:
Original post by amrita_7
Clifton campus anyone?

Heyy amrita! im at clifton campus, ive just booked my accom at New Halls. Have you? xx
Reply 727
Original post by cjnaughton
anyone in simpsons block b? im room 2205 :smile:

Yeah, I'm block B 1st floor :smile:
Original post by Swell
H0504! Finally someone else in H block. :biggrin:

Yay! Slightly confused how the numbers work, seems like I'm ground floor, flat 43, room 6 but I can't really remember what it looks like :biggrin:
Reply 729
HEY! IF ANYONE IS DOING FASHION MANAGEMENT THEN LOOK FOR THIS THREAD: 'Fashion management ntu starting october 2012!' OR ALTERNATIVELY CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2000560. Thought it might be helpful :biggrin:
Original post by cjnaughton
anyone in simpsons block b? im room 2205 :smile:

hi! i'm in block b room 2207 :smile:
Reply 731
Oh and this one is about FRESHERS WEEK! Open for everyone! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2000569
Original post by brogan_
ah more people are replying now, when i first did it harldy anybody had booked onto Peverell haha! where abouts have you chosen to live? :smile:

Really? I was gonna get up at 7 to do it but I couldn't get up until like 7.45.
I booked flat urmmm.... I think the letter was F on floor 2 :smile:. What about you?
Original post by RuthFletcher05
I booked flat urmmm.... I think the letter was F on floor 2 :smile:. What about you?

I'm in block F on the second floor too! :smile:
I'm in block F on the second floor too! :smile:

Hahah Hey. Nice to meet you :smile:. I really didn't know where to pick at all
Reply 735
Original post by George Martin
anyone in mill house? im doing History and politics and i got flat C :-) not looking forward to all of the stairs lol x

you should join the Mill House Group!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/421832464508245/
Original post by evangeline.mackie
im at norton! room 133!

I'm at norton too! Room 121! I have no idea what relation they are haha!
AND I'm doing Broadcast Journalism!
Hahah Hey. Nice to meet you :smile:. I really didn't know where to pick at all

Nice to meet you too. :smile: you in flat 36? No, I didn't know where to pick either, I just clicked on some random letters and saw which rooms were available.
Nice to meet you too. :smile: you in flat 36? No, I didn't know where to pick either, I just clicked on some random letters and saw which rooms were available.

Ohh Noo. I'm in flat 35. I tried to pick a room that had sunlight in the afternoon but that's it :smile:. But it was 50|50 out out 35 and 36 really
Ohh Noo. I'm in flat 35. I tried to pick a room that had sunlight in the afternoon but that's it :smile:. But it was 50|50 out out 35 and 36 really

Oooh so we're going to be neighbours then. Epic. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending