Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    heh - got some more useless trivia then ?
    The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Damn it! I'm stuck just posting on this thread for a while- I'm not taking that strange nymphomaniac on my left anywhere else with me!!
    Well i hope you have fun, i'm off for dinner now... Halls food: i hope it is going to be tasty tonight.

Matt has a rumbling tummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-ra-ra-ra)
    pigs orgasms last 30 minutes.
    Not true. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Did you personally test that?
    Heh. Unpleasant idea.
    There are loads of these supposed facts floating about that aren't actaully true at all, like a duck's quack doesn't echo (it does), daddy long legs are very poisonous (they're not) and this one. It's actually very hard to test when an animal is having an orgasm or not.

ReputationRep:
    apparently...if u boiled a human into chemicals we'd only be worth £2.50
    interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    apparently...if u boiled a human into chemicals we'd only be worth £2.50
    interesting...
    i thought it was more than that, aint there enough phosphorus in people to make like 20,000 matches or something? all these information titbits are exaggerated/fabricated anyway! 20% of men ejaculate prematurely?! i'll believe that when i see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    20% of men ejaculate prematurely?! i'll believe that when i see it.
    You won't have to wait long....

(Original post by Custard)
    Someone has to try this see if it works...
    If you put some bicarbonate of soda on a piece of bread and feed it to seagulls - they will explode."
    True! Some friends of a friend tried it... and if you wrap a small rock in bread and feed it to them they can't fly....

(Original post by kindersurprise)
    If you sneeze eight times in a row, the feeling you experience is equal to an orgasm.
    xxx
    PEPPER NOW!!....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.