Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do u have a problem gettin bra's cos i certainly do? And they always cost so much more than smaller sizes! Where is the best place to buy bras for bigger boobs!?

ReputationRep:
    How big is big? I'm a D with no problems but a mate of mine is like a H or something and has horrible problems. If you have really big ones they expect you to be heavy too (don't know if you are!) but you could try Evans?

Even local markets with undies stalls usually stock quite a range and would probably be cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    theres a thread on this some where have a search

ReputationRep:
    I do! You have to search for ages, there are always plenty of As Bs and Cs but no D/DDs!!!! Marks and Spencer are really good, they have a dedicated section for sizes DD-G

ReputationRep:
    Im a 42DD brassimo is good and evans

ReputationRep:
    I love Bravissimo! Debenhams are pretty good at accomodating, and they have a huge lingerie sale on at the moment (pun intended!). I agree - Marks & Spencer are brilliant too! I love that one they've got that's cream with the little lilac flowers.

ReputationRep:
    Iv fallen out with M&S, finally got my credit card for their off my mum (2nd cardholder! hehe!) and went in to buy a bra. All they have is bras with thin material on the cups; not structered smooth cups like i want. They only do the smooth cup ones up to a D. Not one could I find. Hurumph.

(Original post by SexyKe)
    Iv fallen out with M&S, finally got my credit card for their off my mum (2nd cardholder! hehe!) and went in to buy a bra. All they have is bras with thin material on the cups; not structered smooth cups like i want. They only do the smooth cup ones up to a D. Not one could I find. Hurumph.
    I agree. I like the ones with a smooth cup but they only go up to a D. It is annoying because I like that shape and look. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    I agree. I like the ones with a smooth cup but they only go up to a D. It is annoying because I like that shape and look. :mad:
    try debenhams - I have some smooth cupped t-shhirt bras from there and I'm a D/DD

ReputationRep:
    I always go for Bravissimo

http://www.bravissimo.com/

It is quite pricey but it's definitely a worthwhile investment, the bras offer great support and they last ages. Rather one really good bra than lots of rubbish cheap ones!

Laura

ReputationRep:
    Debenhams is def the way to go but i always walk past it in a dream in manchester and it means crossing the tramlines again usually which i dont like doing neways!!

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by SexyKe
    All they have is bras with thin material on the cups; not structered smooth cups like i want. They only do the smooth cup ones up to a D. Not one could I find.
    I know!!! How annoying is that!!! I hate it as I never wear more than one layer and never wear jumpers and without the smooth cup I get bobbles (yuck, I even hate that word) which is the most horrible thing imaginable. Makes me feel really insecure about how I look.

ReputationRep:
    I wore 3 tops the other day (in an attempt to keep warm) and I could still see my nipples through them cos i was wearing a thin material bra.

ReputationRep:
    Bravissimo every time! They rock!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's dependent on what you class as big. Quite a few stores do DD-G range however most of them stop at 40 back size. thats where the problem begins. you can easily get say for example a 32 E which in my opinion is ridiculous as not many girls are that skinny and have that big a boobs. However it's likely that people with E cups are going to be bigger around the back. M&S are good though, as are evans. My other problem is like a few people have said that I want smoother cups not thin materials.

I can't wear lace as it makes me itchy so I want smoothness god damn it!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I prefer the thin material ones!

ReputationRep:
    I have smooth cup bras from marks in a DD.

(Original post by The_Crow)
    I have smooth cup bras from marks in a DD.
    I shall investigate!!

ReputationRep:
    I always find La Senza are quite good, a bit expensive sometimes but if you catch a sale or something you can pick up some good stuff. I'm a 32F which is well annoying sometimes because you sorta lose the delicate bra look by the time you get to F!

ReputationRep:
    I do, I'm 32D but have a weird shape, if the cup fits right (which is rare to find) the straps are always too loose, or the cups never fit...argh! Depends on the brand, in M&S I'm a D, La Senza I'm a DD i think :eek:, it always changes! Argh!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.