The Student Room Group

Whitney Houston is DEAD AGED 48!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by translucent
she's not worth respecting, just because she's had a few hits here and there:laugh:

She was a human being. Every death must be treated as a loss, especially as she hasn't done anything outrageously wrong! Have some humanity, Sir.
Reply 41
She had a great voice. Have quite a few of her songs. Shame :frown:
Original post by srascal8
It's such a nasty omen for him.

Bin Laden, Steve Jobs, Gaddafi & Houston..

Following that patten the next time he scored a baddie will die. Fingers crossed for Luis Suarez.
Reply 43
RIP Whitney Houston. I thought that this was a joke thread...
Original post by translucent
she's not worth respecting, just because she's had a few hits here and there:laugh:

And what if someone said that about your relative or friend who died?

Urgh, why is it that the first person to report this on TSR had to be such a douchebag? :facepalm2:
Original post by Sunshine showers
Seriously, who is she and why should I care that she is dead?

One of the biggest celebrities on the planet. You are one of the only people on the planet who doesnt know who she is.
Damn it Aaron!

RIP.
Seriously, who is she and why should I care that she is dead?

FFS, if you're not joking, Google exists you know...
RIP :frown:
Reply 49
I'm more concerned about how they're going to introduce an extra syllable into "I will (not) always love you"
Original post by DaveSmith99
One of the biggest celebrities on the planet. You are one of the only people on the planet who doesnt know who she is.

No she isn't. Otherwise I would know who she is.
Reply 51
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
And what if someone said that about your relative or friend who died?

Urgh, why is it that the first person to report this on TSR had to be such a douchebag? :facepalm2:

:yawn:
No she isn't. Otherwise I would know who she is.

Wow! This is shocking. Curious to see what the causes were, but wasn't she seriously addicted to crack? RIP
Reply 54
Definitely has something to do with Liverpool FC
Reply 55
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?
Drugs, possibly suicide because of her debt?

Still a shame - such talent.
Yes, another person has died. Rest well like the other thousands who die each day (Yes, roughly over 100,000 people die each day).

On another note, OP - What do you mean "conspiracy"? Do you think these people gods, such that when one "celebrity" dies, you believe it to be a *sign* or something? Did you expect them to live forever? And please do tell what Herr Adolf Hitler has to do with Ms Whitney Houston? Do tell?
Reply 58
In her memory:

One of the greats.

I ****ING LOVE THIS SONG, it played on my birthday last month :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest