Turn on thread page Beta

New Look watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    who else shops here?

ive been finding really nice stuff in their sales! Its got a lot better lately...

:p:

ReputationRep:
    i used to hate the place, but i agree that lately its got a hell of a lot better! the shoes have always been pretty amaze at like £15/£20 a pair, i own lots! saw this gorgeous cropped short sleved red button up jacket thing the other day, really cool.... gonna buy it when i go back to uni tomorrow lol

ReputationRep:
    I have to buy from their Inspire range. I bought 2 pairs of jeans in their sales last month. I'm not keen on the tops in the Inspire range - they seem frumpy.

ReputationRep:
    New look is ok, its the only good shop locally and I bought a lush pair of shoes which I constantly wear all the time.

I don't think much of their jeans but their stuff with polka dots and stripes that they have in at the moment is all blingtacular.

ReputationRep:
    most of my clothes are from newlook,

i got two plain best tops and a short short hooded thing the other day for under £20,
    also i buy most things from there, and DP love them both

ReputationRep:
    they used to be really ****, but now i walk in there and im like wow, they actully have fashion now. except their jeans are so expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Used to be horrific, now they're great!

Their patent pumps are brilliant, as are their skinny jeans. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, New Look have been OK for me in the past. I don't think much of what they got out atm but in the sales I brought this apple-lime green long top- it's lovely plus it keeps me warm. Also, a Goth I know has been getting alot of stuff from New Look (:hmmm: strange as she said that she'd never willingly go in there, mind you it was the sales:rolleyes: , and that she wouldn't be seen dead in there:mad: ) so that probably adds to my already not liking what's in there atm thing. Recently I prefer Monsoon though . However, New Look prices are better.:p:

ReputationRep:
    i got most of my sale stuff in QS,matalan,B wise, Peacocks, and undies to, some really cute stuff like jumpers and cardis

but i never buy bottoms like jjeans or trousers in sales, (i have an obsession about it), and also buy alot from, new look, DP,

ReputationRep:
    Not bought that much clothing from there but I have a few pairs of shoes. I find the quality and fit of the clothes isn't that great and they don't have a petite range
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They used to have loads of cool t shirts, but now they don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuclearbuddha)
    I don't think much of their jeans .
    thats the only thing i dont buy there are the jeans,although i like how they go up to long length on jeans( for the tall ladies like myself :p: )

i got a nice strippy bag there today for 8 pound. everything goes on sale after a month, i bought a outfit jus before xmas and a few weeks ago there it was all half price.... was a bit ragin .. but then i seen a top i liked which was reduced so i bought it (made me happy then )

ReputationRep:
    New Look is weird. Sometimes I can go in there and find a LOAD of stuff I like, but other times I think it's all a bit tacky....Got some jeans from there for a fiver though!

ReputationRep:
    This thread (and forum i suppose) is making me wanna go shopping But I'm sooo skint. Roll on friday- PAYDAY!

ReputationRep:
    I used to buy a lot of stuff from New Look but only get accessories from there now- I find their clothes go a bit weird when they are washed and dont fit properly after. Plus I find their shoes really uncomfy!!

ReputationRep:
    My best buy from New Look has got to be some silver ballet pumps I bought about ages ago (when they weren't rlly in fashion) for £7 in the sale!!!

I wear them all the time, and they're rlly comfy, they're only just starting to fall apart but i don't mind cos i only paid £7 for a pair of shoes!

That's where the bargains are in New Look...the shoes!!! (plus I have an obsession with shoes so that helps....)

ReputationRep:
    they go through phases of being crap and good

i like it in there though. prob my fave shop and most of my clothes are from there. although that might be down to the fact that i used to work there!!

am agreeing with the shoe comments, i have millions of pairs form there!! i also buy a lot of my clothes from the 915 teenage bit, the jeans fit me really well!!

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, I buy a lot of bags and accessories there but not too keen on the fashion in there at the moment

ReputationRep:
    I really like New Look, especially the sales! The shoes are pretty good for like £15-£25. I have one pait of really nice jeans from there, and various tops.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.