The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby Interview for Adult Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Hi :smile: nice to hear from someone else who will be joining us :smile: yeah I'm traveling from chesterfield on the 24th, im getting the train. Not long to go now......3weeks 2moro, so excited yet so nervous x
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
There is a thread on here "Derby uni adult nursing chesterfield campus" that 3 of us in our cohort have been speaking on :smile:
Oh great! I've spent weeks trying to find people haha, i'm so excited! I'm getting the train down as well. Although I'm not the best with directions - would be great if some off us could get the train together x
I'll be on the train too, I would get soooo lost if I had to drive haha
Ooo ive found the thread! I'll get replying on that x
Hey guys :smile:. Is anyone from
Nottingham starting in chesterfield in march ? I am, and gonna be commuting everyday. Hopefully be some else from notts :smile:. Xx
Hey! I'm from chesterfield I'm afraid :smile: we've got a group set up on facebook now. Have a search for 'university of derby adult nursing, Chesterfield campus' xx
Reply 187
Hello, I started at the Chesterfield campus last September. I have tried to look for your group to request to join I would be happy to sit there and answer any questions anyone has but I can't find it.
Reply 189
I've just sent a request :smile:
Reply 190
Aww good luck all. I trained in derby and qualified in 1996 :-/ enjoy your training (great memories) and I promise you have chosen a fantastic and exciting profession!!!!
Hi guys what are the maths and English tests like? What sort of questions so I can do some revision ad its been a while lol :/ got my interview on the 15th for march im sooo nervous and dont want to fall at the first hurdle xxx
I have an interview on the 20th and really need all the help I can get as I have my whole life riding on getting into uni
Reply 193
what was your interview like @melly01
Reply 194
Original post by Melly01
Hi, I'm starting Adult Nursing in March at Derby too! :smile::smile:

what was your interview like? please help got interview next week!
Reply 195
Hi
I need some information because am very nervous for the interview. I came from Italy and I don't know what they will ask or will do. And let say my English is an little bit low so am afraid, I don't want to stay there like a tree .
Please help😟

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending