The Student Room Group

Trying to get money rightly owed to us from guy a friend and I worked for

A few weeks ago, a mate of mine and I travelled to another city to 'work' as strippers for one lonely man in a wheelchair. We were slightly desperate for the money so we agreed to do it! It was actually quite funny, coz no1 knew what we were up to hehe.

Anyway he told us that he was gonna pay us close to a grand if we did a bit of topless waitressing for him, and we did this the whole of Saturday, and went home on Sunday.

Of course the guy was a total jerkoff, we're talking disgusting, obese, over 40+ and really REALLY obnoxious + chauvenistic, but we had to do what he said :rolleyes: I even at one stage was made to suck on his nipples, but that's about all the contact we made.

So he hasn't paid us yet. All he keeps on doing when I remind him to PAY us the money into our accounts is to react by being a smart arse. Text back things like 'hey baby!' or 'Hello' :smile:

Aaahh! This is so frustrating, all we want is our money!!! :mad:

This is so hard for us, because it's not like we can go to the police or anything :rolleyes:

Please help :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anonymous
A few weeks ago, a mate of mine and I travelled to another city to 'work' as strippers for one lonely man in a wheelchair. We were slightly desperate for the money so we agreed to do it! It was actually quite funny, coz no1 knew what we were up to hehe.

Anyway he told us that he was gonna pay us close to a grand if we did a bit of topless waitressing for him, and we did this the whole of Saturday, and went home on Sunday.

Of course the guy was a total jerkoff, we're talking disgusting, obese, over 40+ and really REALLY obnoxious + chauvenistic, but we had to do what he said :rolleyes: I even at one stage was made to suck on his nipples, but that's about all the contact we made.

So he hasn't paid us yet. All he keeps on doing when I remind him to PAY us the money into our accounts is to react by being a smart arse. Text back things like 'hey baby!' or 'Hello' :smile:

Aaahh! This is so frustrating, all we want is our money!!! :mad:

This is so hard for us, because it's not like we can go to the police or anything :rolleyes:

Please help :frown:

There exists no remedy within the scope of the law applicable to your dilemma.

This is just a suggestion, but: henceforward, perhaps you might wish to adopt the contingency of actually entering into a legally enforceable contract for services rendered; ideally, before submitting yourself to the depraved whims of lecherous perverts.
Reply 2
you're own fault for doing something dumb like that i am afraid.. there are better ways to earn money than dance around half naked for pervy old men..
Reply 3
Short of doing something even more illegal, I think you just have to accept you have been used.

Cut your losses and get a job.
Reply 4
pumpkin7
you're own fault for doing something dumb like that i am afraid.. there are better ways to earn money than dance around half naked for pervy old men..
It was actually my friends idea, but she wanted company.

He's being SO annoying and he won't pay us, I feel like driving up there again and throwing him off a balcony.
Reply 5
Im afraid your abit ****ed, this wasn't a proper job therefore there was no contract involved you just stupidly took his word for it.
I might sound harsh but its a fact really, surely you knew he wouldn't pay that much money????
Think before you indulge in slavery in future.
Also i dont think your in a position to insult hm after what you was prepared to do to get that money
Reply 6
kizer
Short of doing something even more illegal, I think you just have to accept you have been used.

Cut your losses and get a job.
I'll be throwing him off a building if he doesn't pay within the next couple of weeks.

That and I do have a job, it's a respectable and good position in health care but I can tell you that as a junior under 21, I am NOT very well paid!!!
Reply 7
Anonymous

He's being SO annoying and he won't pay us, I feel like driving up there again and throwing him off a balcony.

Well quite. Seriously I know it's annoying, but if you work outside of the law then the only way to enforce this kind of contract is illegally.

The situation could get much, much worse, so I would try to forget about the money he owes you, and get money legally next time!
Reply 8
You brought a little happiness to some poor guy in a wheel chair, good for you.

As for your money, i'd quit worrying about it as i doubt he even has that much to throw away.
Reply 9
Anonymous
I'll be throwing him off a building if he doesn't pay within the next couple of weeks.

That and I do have a job, it's a respectable and good position in health care but I can tell you that as a junior under 21, I am NOT very well paid!!!

I'm sorry you aren't well paid, and that must be frustrating. But you have to treat this as a lesson learned - don't work illegally and expect people to act morally! I know you're joking about throwing him off a building, but that kind of fantasising isn't going to help you.
Reply 10
Anonymous

Well there are plenty of legal non prostitution like ways to earn money you know.
This guy has used you and your friends extreme desperation and tricked you hook line and sinker im afraid
Reply 11
kizer
Well quite. Seriously I know it's annoying, but if you work outside of the law then the only way to enforce this kind of contract is illegally.

The situation could get much, much worse, so I would try to forget about the money he owes you, and get money legally next time!
Noo, I'm getting my money! I did not suck on an overweight 45-year-old man in a wheelchair's nipples for nothing! (thankgod we didn't do much else).

Anyway got a text from my friend, she says to be patient, Mr Jerkoff just likes to play games with girls, but *apparently* he shall pay us.

Should I be nice or slightly more demanding?
Reply 12
Anonymous

ok, but you realise this just makes you look like a huuuge slut who will do anything for a bit of cash?! i mean come on.. 40 year old fatty in a wheel chair? you were used.. he is never going to pay... aaand if you 'throw him off the balcony', then he definately definately won't pay..

seriously.. why the hell did you agree to this!? it is horrid..
Reply 13
Anonymous
Noo, I'm getting my money! I did not suck on an overweight 45-year-old man in a wheelchair's nipples for nothing! (thankgod we didn't do much else).

Anyway got a text from my friend, she says to be patient, Mr Jerkoff just likes to play games with girls, but *apparently* he shall pay us.

you should stop kidding yourself.
Reply 14
Anonymous

My advice to you would be, 'get a life'.
Reply 15
Anonymous

If this is a repeat hobby of his, you should probably report him to the police via crimestoppers - no need to mention your involvement. Just because you are in a wheelchair doesn't give you the right to solicit girls for money. It's illegal for a reason!
Reply 16
Anonymous

Perhaps you should forget about it and try and earn money in a honest way???
I mean like everyone said your just sounding like a desperate hooker, again it might sound very harsh but its a fact.
You got involved in the game and a dodgy one at that, and you got yourself in hot water.
I do hope your single lol
Reply 17
kizer
If this is a repeat hobby of his, you should probably report him to the police via crimestoppers - no need to mention your involvement. Just because you are in a wheelchair doesn't give you the right to solicit girls for money. It's illegal for a reason!

She wouldn't get anywhere as she consented to it, and it will be seen as prostitution so they won't reallybe interested in what shs got to say
Reply 18
MNBStyle
She wouldn't get anywhere as she consented to it, and it will be seen as prostitution so they won't reallybe interested in what shs got to say

I said do it via crimestoppers which is confidential so the police know at least to be suspicious of this guy.
Reply 19
kizer
I said do it via crimestoppers which is confidential so the police know at least to be suspicious of this guy.

Yeah but he's bound to know it was her, and therefore she will get into trouble and most likely lose her job.
Some Girls just dont use there brains