Turn on thread page Beta

Trying to get money rightly owed to us from guy a friend and I worked for watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know some right rich weirdos if you want more business

Just leave me a name.

I will get your money for you.

I will charge you 30% of the monies owed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A few weeks ago, a mate of mine and I travelled to another city to 'work' as strippers for one lonely man in a wheelchair. We were slightly desperate for the money so we agreed to do it! It was actually quite funny, coz no1 knew what we were up to hehe.

Anyway he told us that he was gonna pay us close to a grand if we did a bit of topless waitressing for him, and we did this the whole of Saturday, and went home on Sunday.

Of course the guy was a total jerkoff, we're talking disgusting, obese, over 40+ and really REALLY obnoxious + chauvenistic, but we had to do what he said :rolleyes: I even at one stage was made to suck on his nipples, but that's about all the contact we made.

So he hasn't paid us yet. All he keeps on doing when I remind him to PAY us the money into our accounts is to react by being a smart arse. Text back things like 'hey baby!' or 'Hello'

Aaahh! This is so frustrating, all we want is our money!!! :mad:

This is so hard for us, because it's not like we can go to the police or anything :rolleyes:

Please help

heh, you've totally been blagged.

Respect to the bloke for persuading you, but dont be so naive in future.

ReputationRep:
    "more fool you" springs to mind.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously don't get girls like you at all. Surely it's just plain immoral? Never mind, and I really hope you see sense and realise that what you do is just not right.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.