Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just launched theMiddleEastern, which is "A forum where we can discuss, debate and post our opinions on the situation in , or related to, the Middle East."

Racist comments will not be tolerated, and I have specifically chosen unbiased moderators who will ensure that rule.

Bugs should be rare, though if any are found, I will fix them ASAP and I have tried to ensure that "Server Busy" messages will not occur.

In the near future I aim to develop the forum into a website dedicated to the issues in the Middle East as well, and I am currently in the process of designing it.

The forum is complete, though I still want to work on the graphical aspect of it.

Please feel free to join it @ http://www.middleastern.tk and debate on such issues there !

Thanks very much,

Adel

ReputationRep:
    Nice one, Adel.

Im just curious, why the fascination with the middle east? Are you of middle-eastern decent? Or maybe you are a muslim? Or planning to convert into one?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorNO)
    Nice one, Adel.

Im just curious, why the fascination with the middle east? Are you of middle-eastern decent? Or maybe you are a muslim? Or planning to convert into one?

Thanks.
    Well, I love the topic, I live in Dubai, Im supposed to be muslim but I dont believe in god ... Errrrrr ... Yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelz)
    Well, I love the topic, I live in Dubai, Im supposed to be muslim but I dont believe in god ... Errrrrr ... Yeah
    Heheh,

All those who were addicted to the Israel thread can come here now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Heheh,

All those who were addicted to the Israel thread can come here now.
    lol ! yeah !

ReputationRep:
    Well thats the forums first 12 hours .. .and there are already 113 articles ! its heating up ! come on guys !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelz)
    Well thats the forums first 12 hours .. .and there are already 113 articles ! its heating up ! come on guys !
    Man I like the layout of the website I'm in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Man I like the layout of the website I'm in.
    Thanks & Welcome . The site will be seeing some major overhauls in the coming month. Customizable styles, a community website, more emoticons, avatars and hopefully heated up debates !

ReputationRep:
    Woh !! amazin site!! And its all clean debating. I am impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soumak)
    Woh !! amazin site!! And its all clean debating. I am impressed.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    48 hours since the launch :
    Our users have posted a total of 292 articles
    We have 21 registered users

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelz)
    48 hours since the launch :
    Our users have posted a total of 292 articles
    We have 21 registered users
    A very good step indeed. I wish you progress and prosperity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mughal)
    A very good step indeed. I wish you progress and prosperity.
    Thanks mate !
    Have you signed up?

ReputationRep:
    well, since you are all very interested :| Our users have posted a total of 376 articles in 72 hours.. ANd there are some great debates.. join in !

ReputationRep:
    Well, some more stats from the forum, almost a week since its birth :
    Number of posts: 513
    Posts per day: 58.53
    Number of users: 34

I also beg you to join if you are interested in Middle Eastern issues ! I think this can be a great community, I'd really like to have as many opinions as possible, and it will only be successful with all of your support. Thanks !

http://www.middleastern.tk

Adel.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.