Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    They've made it smaller, it looks even worse !
    If we are supposed to ignore ur face and ur top what are we supposed to looks at? ur legs? hehe

U have nothing to worry about.....you are really pretty!

Sxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
    most probably for biking....i ride a lot...or they cld have been for golfing.....hmmmmm...either way they arent lukin too good r they? lol!
    Hmmm...they do look a bit random yes!

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend is half Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Don't cry sexy..i mean hun, I'll make you feel better *pushes tinykates out of the way*
    *tinykates pushes custard back, and hugs La$ Vega$*

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying for so long, so tell me when you've seen it everyone because I'm taking it down very quickly.

Ignore my face and my top (don't make any comments on it because I'll get paranoid!).
    Why are you so paranoid, you are so pretty.

ReputationRep:
    most probably for biking....i ride a lot...or they cld have been for golfing.....hmmmmm...either way they arent lukin too good r they? lol!

Well r u?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you gals. I'm going to take it down soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    *tinykates pushes custard back, and hugs La$ Vega$*
    where is eric when you need him to throws bricks? *Anyways rips tinykates off las vegas and stands and pouts and flirts...now she hugs him!*

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so paranoid, you are so pretty.
    Well you know when you've seen much better photographs of yourself and then you have to post the one you don't like that much, that's how it is.

Where's Tek? I'm going to take it down soon.

ReputationRep:
    where is eric when you need him to throws bricks? *Anyways rips tinykates off lass vegas and stands and pouts anf flirts...now she hugs him!*
    cat fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    R u half Spanish or sumthing? which part of Spain?

Sxxxxxx

hey, yea im half spanish. mother is spanish, father was english. I was born in England though, but speak fluent spanish when i go over there to my grandparents! they now live in Madrid, but oringinaly lived in Avila, a province of Castilla y Leon... im tlking too much rnt i?

ReputationRep:
    hey, yea im half spanish. mother is spanish, father was english. I was born in England though, but speak fluent spanish when i go over there to my grandparents! they now live in Madrid, but oringinaly lived in Avila, a province of Castilla y Leon... im tlking too much rnt i?
    noooooooooo,

ReputationRep:
    cat fight!
    And he couldn't give a left *******! Yeah! Its my 600 post!! celebrations

ReputationRep:
    noooooooooo,
    LOL

I can almost see your eyes glazing over Tinykates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelzland)
    Well r u?

xx

am i what hun? i have a better photo and i have no gloves on...and a top! how do i change the original photo?

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooooooh i go to Spain loads because we have a place there and all the Spanish guys are fitties! ILots of eye candy! hehe esp on the beach of course!

Sxx

ReputationRep:
    noooooooooo,
    I'm so glad your not flirtatious at all!

ReputationRep:
    Well you know when you've seen much better photographs of yourself and then you have to post the one you don't like that much, that's how it is.

Where's Tek? I'm going to take it down soon.
    well i thought u luked really stunning...i dnt know why you dont see it! xx

ReputationRep:
    am i what hun? i have a better photo and i have no gloves on...and a top! how do i change the original photo?
    We have our very own Valentino here... don't we La$ Vega$?

ReputationRep:
    Just make a new post, or press edit.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.