Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    there are other tories???
    LOL, we have lots of 80 year olds here that I know of who all meet up and discuss some things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Ahhh, I just love cats. Yes, one of the cats is called Jeffrey - see http://www.pem.cam.ac.uk/album/cats-01.html
    Dat's de one - aawwwwwww (slowly snapping out of baby-talk).

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    LOL, we have lots of 80 year olds here that I know of who all meet up and discuss some things.
    So who would Miss "High on Life" vote for then?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, you are very funny.
    You should hear my music, it's even funnier.
    Follow this link and listen to E=MC Hawking, it's my best track: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/mchawkingmusic.htm

ReputationRep:
    Yes we can and ours is much more successful And I'm not a newbie nor are a lot of the other people.
    It really isn't though! I think there 36 pages almost all containing member pics beats your 18 pages of idle chit-chat :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    So who would Miss "High on Life" vote for then?
    Well it depends how rich I get

No, erm seriously I'm not sure. I don't like the stigma (yes there is one) attatched to the Tories but they seem to be in better shape than the Labour party. Although then again I do read conservative papers which may explain why I've been brainwashed by the articles on immagrents recieving houses worth £400k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    It really isn't though! I think there 36 pages almost all containing member pics beats your 18 pages of idle chit-chat :rolleyes:
    the old thread was a bit too big, so we decided to make a new one. it's not that much of a problem is it?
    if is....just ignore it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    I think you're just jealous because you're not part of our big chit-chat/friendship club. So leave us 10 or so members to it.

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends how rich I get

No, erm seriously I'm not sure. I don't like the stigma (yes there is one) attatched to the Tories but they seem to be in better shape than the Labour party. Although then again I do read conservative papers which may explain why I've been brainwashed by the articles on immagrents recieving houses worth £400k.
    Hmm...interesting philosophy (for an It girl).

I'm sure you'll marry a rich and famous guy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking)
    You should hear my music, it's even funnier.
    Follow this link and listen to E=MC Hawking, it's my best track: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/mchawkingmusic.htm
    LOL, that is so funny... yet so nasty. Did you make it yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I think you're just jealous because you're not part of our big chit-chat/friendship club. So leave us 10 or so members to it.

you tell em! aw well im off people, hope to spk soon, cya xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LA$_VEGA$)
    you tell em! aw well im off people, hope to spk soon, cya xx
    nooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    so is it a friendship club now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Hmm...interesting philosophy (for an It girl).

I'm sure you'll marry a rich and famous guy!
    LOL maybe. But I don't want famous as in singer/footballer

ReputationRep:
    LOL maybe. But I don't want famous as in singer/footballer
    Ah, so you want to be the glamourous wife of the Prime Minister then? Or the wife of a Richard Branson type character?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grandpaw)
    so is it a friendship club now?
    LOL, don't know? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    LOL, don't know? :confused:
    yes it is. happysunshine is my bestest bud

ReputationRep:
    LOL, that is so funny... yet so nasty. Did you make it yourself?
    If by make, you mean rapped in it, yes I did. What do you think of my lyrics? They represent my life and it's struggles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Ah, so you want to be the glamourous wife of the Prime Minister then? Or the wife of a Richard Branson type character?
    I'm a little unsure whether I want really rich or just quite rich? Maybe Richard Branson has too much money :confused:

What girl (asuming you're straight) would you want to marry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yes it is. happysunshine is my bestest bud
    I love you too! I love you all! I haven't had a drink either :confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.