The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by OU Student
I know what I'm talking about. You don't. The only disability premiums payable with ESA are severe and enhanced.

^^^EXACTLY!!! Those are the premiums I was talking about which you claimed never existed!! I think i should know what benefits I actually receive!!

The information I am posting is relevant.

Not to me it's not as it doesn't answer the question I was originally asking. You've tried to tell me things I already know and stated in my OP, and then tried to call me a liar when I said I received disability premuims!!

I don't know why I'm even bothering. You claim you don't know, I'm giving you CORRECT advice, which you can easily find online. You claim I'm wrong - when I KNOW for a fact that I'm right.

I don't know why you're bothering either and if I could find the information I need online I wouldn't have posted here asking for experiences of students WHO ARE IN MY SITUATION!! i.e. currently studying at university full-time and claiming ESA (IR). Or have relevant experience in dealing with these matters as a welfare advisor etc.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest