Tingling in my legs when I ejaculate Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I've not had sex yet, this is just when I masturbate.
I'm a male.
When I masturbate my back often hurts and aches, then when I ejaculate I have a really weird, but really nice tingling feeling in my legs.

I googled it, to see if it was normal, and some people said it may be signs of bad blood circulation/diabetes?

I just wanted to ask on here to see if other people have it and to see if it's a normal feeling.
HP15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Doctor.

Go to one.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HP15)
Doctor.

Go to one.
I'm only 15, I don't want to go to the doctor telling him I masturbate
Anonymous #1
Also, this may be irrelevant, but one of my testicles is significantly larger than the other.
Anonymous #1
Sorry about all the posts, but because I'm posting anonymous, I can't edit the previous one.

I just googled diabetes and the signs I have:
- Tingling in both legs
- Light head and dizziness
- Thirsty a lot of the time
- Urinating a lot
- I also feel very tired/weak throughout the day
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sounds normal... all the blood will be rushing to your **** when you ejacualte. its probably that,

If you are worried... go to the doctors. All 15 yr old boys masturbate, your doctor wont be so naive as to belive otherwise
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
I used to get a tingling in my legs when I first started to masturbate. Granted I didn't actually know what it was I was doing at the time, I was maybe 11/12 , and also I did it in a rather strange and unconventional way... It involved a banister... I'll leave out the details.

Anyway my orgasm came with this electric tingling, crackling feeling that went all the way down my left leg then intensified in both feet.

Haven't been able to reproduce the feeling though for a long time. It did feel great.
Anonymous#458
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yeah I have had this too, I only get it in my left knee/leg it happens after I ejaculate twice in a row (1 day after the other) I think it's normal
Mastercheifer22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s most likely because you tense your quad muscles when you do your thing. So just be conscious of that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.76%
Excited (146)
8.91%
Worried (296)
18.07%
Terrified (370)
22.59%
Meh (150)
9.16%
Confused (36)
2.2%
Putting on a brave face (224)
13.68%
Impatient (207)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise