The Student Room Group

Is Peanut Butter sweet or savoury?

your opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Savoury and laden with hidden sugar and salt- like Ketchup.
Reply 2
It's very nice whatever it is. Has anyone had the peanut butter kitkat?
Original post by Jordyy

They are all the rage these days. I've yet to try them. But regular kitkat chunky's are amazing :biggrin:
Original post by I<3LAMP
Savoury and laden with hidden sugar and salt- like Ketchup.

repped for your sig! yum :smile:
Original post by nutrition2012
Is poo sweet or savoury?

Oh God. I wish I could + rep more. Rarely does a post make me actually laugh out loud.
Original post by itchy and scratchy
repped for your sig! yum :smile:

I'm making red velvet cupcakes this weekend. :colone:
Reply 7
Savoury!

It hasn't got much sugar - it's just fatty.
Reply 8
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
They are all the rage these days. I've yet to try them. But regular kitkat chunky's are amazing :biggrin:

I had some chocolate bar with peanut butter in (butterfinger I think) and dunked it in peanut butter so it was like a peanut butter chocolate sandwhich. Was very nice but it didn't last very long unfortunately.
Sweet; it barely has enough umami to be considered as savoury.
Reply 10
Savoury!

<3 x
Savoury - it's got little sugar and just tastes of salt/fat/oil ..
Original post by HowlingMadMurdz
Oh God. I wish I could + rep more. Rarely does a post make me actually laugh out loud.

Thank you :smile: the night is young and you shall have your full repping glory restored tomorrow *ahem*

But no, really - I actually wondered about that question... :s-smilie:
Reply 13
Original post by Jordyy

Yes! Omg amazing! haha, I voted to bring that one back on the kitkat facebook page :biggrin:
Reply 14
It's sweet and savoury. Which one it leans more toward depends on how it tastes.
For example, most american peanut butters are sweeter than what we buy over here.

I tend to go for a specific one, i can't remember the name, it's a fancy organic one but it's beautiful, proper nutty flavour.
Reply 15
Original post by Megaross
It's sweet and savoury. Which one it leans more toward depends on how it tastes.
For example, most american peanut butters are sweeter than what we buy over here.

I tend to go for a specific one, i can't remember the name, it's a fancy organic one but it's beautiful, proper nutty flavour.

Whole earth
Reply 16
Original post by tehforum
Whole earth

Thats the one! Highly recommended.
Reply 17
Original post by Megaross
Thats the one! Highly recommended.

I would love to test it.... but it's so expensive.

What's wrong with the cheapo one - 60p?

It's still 90% nuts.
I import PB&Co peanut butter from the USA, with flavours such as dark chocolate and cinnamon/raisin it is so very sweet!
Reply 19
Original post by AliceHeart
Yes! Omg amazing! haha, I voted to bring that one back on the kitkat facebook page :biggrin:

If I knew they had a page I'd had voted too! :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest