The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU any firmers?

Hi just wandering has anyone decided BCU for their firm offer?
I have and am doing economics and finance (with 1 year abroad) :biggrin:
Any body else doing my course?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
firming BCU for my second choice for psychology and Birmingham as my first :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by 05kubann
firming BCU for my second choice for psychology and Birmingham as my first :smile:

Cool i was going to apply at birmingham but they wanted an A for maths GCSE, i only have a B :frown:

i also applied for Aston they accepted me but it looks way too small of a university for me
Reply 3
i'm 90% sure that i'll put BCU as insurance. offer of 28 IB points, and studying media & communications :]
Reply 4
Original post by maivi.dang
i'm 90% sure that i'll put BCU as insurance. offer of 28 IB points, and studying media & communications :]

where's you firm?
Reply 5
Original post by mezzan
Cool i was going to apply at birmingham but they wanted an A for maths GCSE, i only have a B :frown:

i also applied for Aston they accepted me but it looks way too small of a university for me

really?i got a B in GCSE maths and i got in :/ are you sure thats the reason?? do you do all sciences for A level though?? I didn't apply to aston but it looks like a nice uni :smile: so are you going to pick BCU?
Reply 6
really?i got a B in GCSE maths and i got in :/ are you sure thats the reason?? do you do all sciences for A level though?? I didn't apply to aston but it looks like a nice uni :smile: so are you going to pick BCU?

Yeah the grades they required so you can apply for economics were 5 GCSE A-C, an A in maths and a B in english + AAB at a-level

I have an A* in english but B in maths :frown:

no i dont do any sciences for a-level im doing sociology and economics and have already got my A in philosophy for A2

Yeah i am going to most likely pick BCU im going to see it on the 29th
and might check out aston while im at it :biggrin:

Im not from Brum btw i just love the city

how bout you you thinking of going to any uni's in birmingham and what are you gona take? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by mezzan
Yeah the grades they required so you can apply for economics were 5 GCSE A-C, an A in maths and a B in english + AAB at a-level

I have an A* in english but B in maths :frown:

no i dont do any sciences for a-level im doing sociology and economics and have already got my A in philosophy for A2

Yeah i am going to most likely pick BCU im going to see it on the 29th
and might check out aston while im at it :biggrin:

Im not from Brum btw i just love the city

how bout you you thinking of going to any uni's in birmingham and what are you gona take? :smile:

wow you've done very well anyway! some uni's are just way too picky! and yeahh i like BCU, definatley my second choice, going there tomorow to the visit day thing :smile: and ohh, im not from Brum ethier, i live a few miles out but still close enough i guess.
and yeah hoping to get the grades to get into Uni of birmingham need AAB :/ dunno if i can repeat that in the A2's fingers crossed though and i want to do Psychology.
good luck for your exams and unis :smile:
Reply 8
wow you've done very well anyway! some uni's are just way too picky! and yeahh i like BCU, definatley my second choice, going there tomorow to the visit day thing :smile: and ohh, im not from Brum ethier, i live a few miles out but still close enough i guess.
and yeah hoping to get the grades to get into Uni of birmingham need AAB :/ dunno if i can repeat that in the A2's fingers crossed though and i want to do Psychology.
good luck for your exams and unis :smile:

Cheers thanks :biggrin: you too! study hard
Reply 9
Original post by mezzan
where's you firm?

i'm firming UEA :biggrin:
I'm a firmer! Fashion retail management x
Reply 11
Original post by jennifer-lucy
I'm a firmer! Fashion retail management x

awesome, why did you choose BCU? :smile:
Well I had never even been to Birmingham as I am from Yorkshire but I really loved the course and wanted to move somewhere quite far away from home, Birmingham just seemed right :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by jennifer-lucy
Well I had never even been to Birmingham as I am from Yorkshire but I really loved the course and wanted to move somewhere quite far away from home, Birmingham just seemed right :smile:

never been to birmingham the second biggest city in the UK? :P i always go there i live quite far away though down south in Dorset....... i just want september to hurry up so i can go there :smile:
Original post by mezzan
never been to birmingham the second biggest city in the UK? :P i always go there i live quite far away though down south in Dorset....... i just want september to hurry up so i can go there :smile:

Well it takes three and a half hours on a train and their isn't a train direct, i've just never needed to go, on the train it is quicker to get to London! I loved it when I went to see it though :smile: x
Reply 15
Firm offer for computer networks & security for me at birmingham city :smile:
Firm for Diagnostic Radiography:biggrin:
Reply 17
anyone going to birmingham city uni wanna add me on msn? id like to get to know some people who are gonna be there this coming year :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by utdfan07
anyone going to birmingham city uni wanna add me on msn? id like to get to know some people who are gonna be there this coming year :smile:

dont have msn.....facebook instead? :smile:
Firm for childrens nursing! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending