The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Back the **** off. No, seriously.
Dear you,

**** you. You had no right to hurt me for kicks. You had no right to do this to me. You had no right to make me relive it every ****ing day, wondering if I did something wrong, or if it was my fault, or if this even happened.

I was a child, and I didn't deserve to be hurt like that. I didn't deserve to have this ruin every relationship I've ever tried to have, because I can't separate sex from what you did to me. You had no right to make me feel unsafe in my own home, for you to hurt me over and over, even when I'm all alone.

I didn't understand at the time, I really didn't know. I was a kid, I could barely read and write, and I didn't deserve what you did to me.

The most ****ing awful thing is that I'm not always this sure that I didn't deserve it. You have ****ing destroyed me, and it's so hard to come back from this. I want to hurt you, and it makes me feel like **** that the worst I can do is write a ****ing letter on a thread on a forum.

You have no idea how much you have hurt me.
Dear You,

Ahhhh to be free. It's times like these we learn to live again :biggrin: *hums Foo Fighters*

You know where to find me every Saturday night if you've changed your ways as I have, and you still have my number.

Word up!

Me.
Dear You,

You probably think I'm a loser like everyone else, and you're probably (definitely) right. I'm misanthropic, arrogant and boring, and I don't know why. I wish I were different.
But when I see you, or speak to you, it makes me think that it was worth getting out of bed that morning. You're different, and clever and kind and determined. You're so sure of yourself. What I feel for you isn't extreme, but I like you.
But it won't ever come to anything.

Me.
Dear You,

Please just tell me this is going to be okay.

I love you. But stop being a hypocrite and then making me feel guilty.

Love, me.
Dear you,

We are scarily similar :eek:
Dear You,
I love you a lot, I always will. It hurts like Hell when I realise that you will never feel the same way about me.
Dear You,

I will never actually tell you these things but i need to say it, so here goes...
You have been like this for as long as i can remember, the effects started to show before i was even born. As i have grown up i know i have been a bit of a bitch to you sometimes but i know you were just trying to help. Recently i have been thinking about you more and more, how i want you to be there when/if i graduate, i want you to help me move in to my first place away from home, i want you to be there when i get married, walking by my side, and last of all i want you to see my children, your grandchildren. But i know that it is the most unlikely thing in the world, that you'll be here when i have a child, or when i get married even.
Everything i do, see, hear, touch reminds me of you.
I am petrified of you having to leave and that i'll never see you again. I'll never say it but most of the time that i dont do what i am supposed to be doing is because i'm thinking about what you'll miss.
I want you to be better but you're only getting worse. I hate this. I see it happening, you getting weaker and more frail. Every week you have another appointment. Can i not buy you a new heart?
I love you so so so ****ing much! I know i shouldnt swear but i cant express my love for you enough. You have made me the girl i am today, you taught me to do things that almost every kid knows.
Some people don't appreciate life in the way they should. But i do, you are life. I dont know how i will cope when you cant be life anymore.
I miss the way you were, when you could go on walks with me and the dog, when we could go on holiday, when we could go cycling together up the road. I miss it so much!
I love you so much, and i always will. Forever, even after you are gone.

Love Me. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,
I love you a lot, I always will. It hurts like Hell when I realise that you will never feel the same way about me.
I did feel like that, but its worth waiting for someone to feel that same feeling.
Dear you, you are so not dear
Dear you,

It's been thirteen years. I doubt you've thought of me in the last ten, and if you were reading this you'd probably be astonished that I even remember. Because you never did understand just how much you meant to me, or how thoroughly your betrayal destroyed me. So I don't expect you to understand why I cling to a memory of pain and loss so many years later. But I promised my future self that I'd never forget, never allow myself to be so vulnerable again.

And I can keep a promise.

- Me
dear you,

it's been a over a year and I still fancy you.

me.
Dear You.

I used to think you were a superhero when I was little. You were so much smarter than me and you knew exactly what to do when I was upset or confused. You'd play stupid games with me, let me beat you at chess, make me laugh all the time. You were a best friend to me.

And then I grew up, and you didn't. No matter how much I'd grow you'd still treat me the same way that you did when I was little. And the way you'd poke fun at mum, which I always found hilarious, I realised how crude and horrible you were to her. You don't seem to care that you have a daughter as well as me; she's growing up without a dad, and, you know what? I know that feeling too. You weren't there to teach me anything most of the time - and you know how useless mum was with those things. I taught myself to shave, to talk to girls, to be a man, all on my own. And my brothers, they had somebody to walk them through those parts of growing up, but I didn't. You were nothing like their dad, like my friends' dads, and I'd have no idea how I'd cope with introducing you to a girlfriend. My biggest fear is growing up to be like you, which is funny because when I was little it was my ambition to be just like you.

But despite all of this, I love you, and I can't wait to see you Christmas.

Love Always
-Me
Dear You...

I wish you could understand why I love you so much. I wish I could make you see why I feel so small and useless sometimes in your presence without seeming like a total crazy. I wish I could believe you when you tell me that you love me, even though you only do after you make me cry.

I never cry because you don't treat me right or because of anything you do. You're perfect, and that's the problem. I'm so head over heels in love with you that I can't see anything else. Every day we live together, I fall deeper and deeper in and sometimes, I just don't think you're falling with me.

I just want us to be worth me giving up everything for, my family, my job, my education. I want you to make me feel loved sometimes, because I lost everyone who loved me when I stayed here with you.

I wish you weren't so perfect, because then maybe I could leave for a while and you would see what life is like without me and I could learn to love myself again... But then I'd come back to you and we would be equals.

But I'll never leave... Because I love you entirely, so instead I'll silently cry beside you at night everytime I feel alone and lacking in unconditional love. You tell me you do, and you are so perfect, so why don't I feel it?

Me
Dear you,

I don't really know if I've made it clear how much I actually like you. I feel like maybe I've not quite made it clear enough, in order to stop you feeling guilty about the situation.

But I can't describe how much it hurts that you don't want anything more. You say it's not the right time, but I feel like I've been given false hope. I understand your reasons, but it doesn't make it any easier...

I'll see you in a month, and maybe it will all be clearer by then. You'll always be my best friend, but I hope you don't turn into my "the one that got away"...

If you change your mind, I'll be here waiting... what I have for you isn't going to disappear anytime soon, I've learnt that from the past.

Love from,
Me xx
Dear you,

You're so care free and pretty and everyone you meet see's that. But you're hard to read and it's messing with my head. You have a boyfriend and I think you like me as a mate but can we really be mates? I'm vulnerable of mind and can't take the hassle. It's possible that you'll want to be good mates but I don't think I can you're fun and everything but I don't think I can match your expectations.

I hope you get everything you want in life and if I ever meet you in the future I hope you're still smiling.

It pains me to know that I've fallen into a trap that you've perfected. A trap that's trapped many people in the past and that you use to build your confidence and keep you happy. It makes you feel wanted. Maybe you're a little lonely and that's why you act like this. Maybe you just love the attention. It isn't clear. But for now good luck with everything it's time I move on and got on with the job at hand.

I need to sort my own life out and I don't think you are the answer. If you want something from me you'll have to make the effort. But I don't think that's how you work so good luck with everything.

all the best

x
Dear You,

Please. Just tell me how to get over you. I can't do this anymore.

Love,
Me.
Dear You,

It's such a shame that you judged a book by its cover- you've got me all wrong, I'm no party animal. But as long as you're happy, I don't care.

Love,
Me.
Dear You,

Another post here says 'You cant judge a book by its front cover'. In my case, my cover is masking the real me. Externally I may look happy, loved, and satisfied, but inside I am burning and weeping. I feel unstable, depressed.

I don't like you in that way, I don't want to go for walks with you and I don't want to be in a relationship. Can't you see it in my face? So why do you pursue asking me to spend so much time with you? As I told you, I'm recovering from someone else. The truth is I still love her but can do nothing about it as she is in a relationship with someone else and only likes me as friends.

I don't want to hurt you, but please understand that I don't want to be in a relationship with you! Grrrr...you don't have TSR hence me writing this, but what should I do?

I feel depressed...I feel like I'm in a relationship (even though I'm not) and I want out sooo bad. I feel lonely despite being popular at school. I feel like my friends are wierd but don't show it. Inside I'm a volcano, surpressing my lava, ready to explode. Exams are putting on the pressure, and you're making it worse. And I also like the other, so I dont know...maybe I will explode soon.

I dont want to hurt you, so please leave me before my lava burns my insides, I explode, and it burns you too.
Dear you

I can barely tell if you mean a word you say to me anymore, you hide so much from me. Sometimes I ask myself if it's worth being with someone I will probably never trust again.

Latest

Trending

Trending