Turn on thread page Beta

British, Muslim and proud watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakaz)

AHX = anti-white filth.
    Anti-white? How?

ReputationRep:
    Portrays us as irrational and stupid in comparison to the jew. It says that people who try to preserve the white race are all stupid rednecks and just shows them in terrible light. Look at the white guys in the prison - how does it show them? As scum. And now the black?

You didn't answer my question.

ReputationRep:
    Fascism cannot work - and when it does "work" it causes untold of suffering for anyone who doesn't quite fit the bill.

If that's what you took away from AHX then it merely adds further to the ever-growing pile of proof that you have a miniscule brain which fails to understand that this world is not black and white (no pun intended) but lots of shades inbetween.

ReputationRep:
    Fascism cannot work - and when it does "work" it causes untold of suffering for anyone who doesn't quite fit the bill.
    Maybe they should fit then?

Democracy causes untold suffering for anyone who doesn't quite fit the bill.

If that's what you took away from AHX then it merely adds further to the ever-growing pile of proof that you have a miniscule brain which fails to understand that this world is not black and white (no pun intended) but lots of shades inbetween.
    Insults? I thought you'd be above them, never mind though. :rolleyes:

I worked out the truth from that film - I saw it and realised exactly what's wrong in this world. It's blatant multiculturalism-can-work propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't know a single person who thinks all muslims, or even a lot of muslims (as a percentage), are terrorists. I don't know where you get the idea that everyone's against you from. Stop moaning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    I actually don't know a single person who thinks all muslims, or even a lot of muslims (as a percentage), are terrorists. I don't know where you get the idea that everyone's against you from. Stop moaning.
    Well since them Danish cartoons and the blown-the-hell-out-of-proportion response I think a lot more of them could be and probably will be.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see the Andy Milonakis show yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    The more intelligent do'nt tar you all with the same brush, but I don't have sympathy for the people that exclude themselves from British society in ghettos like Bradford and Burnley. Integrate if you want to accepted, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Wow you really missed the boat with this one.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.