Watch
This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by marabara)
you are a very insecure person aren't you? all these spoutings about how great a player you are, how much money you'll earn elsewhere (I'd think Robinson pulls in close to £1m a year inc sponsorship), etc

...and you're only 19 year old kid who hasn't even started his classics degree!

it must be difficult with a mummy and daddy who put pressure on you to do what they want you to do (which college to go to, don't take up pro rugby, etc), rather than let you do what you want to do

at least that's how you are portraying yourself...

PS - do you ever do any training, you seem to post all day on this board and have 1900 posts in one month

Erm, I doubt i'm insecure. I just said I wasnt that good a player, I'm good, have played rep but that counts for little.

I'm a 19 year old kid who is to take over the family business with a multi million pound turn over. One of the main reasons why I cannot play professionally. I have always seen rugby as fun, not a means of making money. I have to think about the family business, not playing a sport. And for the record my dad has always wanted me to do an Engineering degree, I'm not. I was told not to take a gap year, but I did. My dad wanted me to go to Kings I'm not. I take advice off my dad, same as any good child, not do what he wants me to do.

I mostly post during work hours because work is boring. But yes I train once a week. You potray yourself as a bit of a jelous loser my friend.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Rob24601)
lol that shut the toff up
Check my muff out...
marabara
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Erm, I doubt i'm insecure. I just said I wasnt that good a player, I'm good, have played rep but that counts for little.

I'm a 19 year old kid who is to take over the family business with a multi million pound turn over. One of the main reasons why I cannot play professionally. I have always seen rugby as fun, not a means of making money. I have to think about the family business, not playing a sport. And for the record my dad has always wanted me to do an Engineering degree, I'm not. I was told not to take a gap year, but I did. My dad wanted me to go to Kings I'm not. I take advice off my dad, same as any good child, not do what he wants me to do.

I mostly post during work hours because work is boring. But yes I train once a week. You potray yourself as a bit of a jelous loser my friend.
ooo...kkkk... so rugby is fun, but you're giving it up - work is boring, but you're carrying on with that

I don't quite feel like the loser here, being under pressure to turn into my dad - you are obviously not happy in yourself, and resort to posting details of your life on here hoping everyone says that they'd love to be like you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (162)
24.77%
Better than expected (132)
20.18%
Worse than expected (360)
55.05%

Watched Threads