Sory another thread complaining about big boobs. Watch

hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Has anyone else noticed that alot of the recent fashions are designed for girls with small boobs? I love all the little lacy blouses that are around now but i can never find one that will fit over my chest. Come too think of it it is dificult to find much that will fit comfortably over my chest and i'm only a DD what do all this F and G cups do?
lazydays
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:O My boobs are too small, give me some of yours!
lazza
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
some of us just wont appeal to the male sex in that way, give us a break!
icklehc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have the same problems. especially as i am petite i am a size 8-10 and a DD cup and therefore i cant find clothes that are small enough to fit in the body but big enough up top. Unfortunately sizes assume that women who are size 8 have small breasts and women who are larger have bigger.
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
omg I have the exact same problem icklehc- i'm the same size for clothes and bras as u and i know, it totally sucks sometimes!
Applying4Maths
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ditto to you two above.
it's so annoying, i stretch all "normal" clothes, it's so hard to get stuff that fits. in fact the only stuff i have that fits is stuff from Bravissimo. that's it.
pendragon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lazza)
some of us just wont appeal to the male sex in that way, give us a break!
Big boobs scare me, I think smaller ones which are more perky are cute and sexy! :p: So not all guys want big boobs... and big boobs will end up sagging one day too!
harry_potter
Report 12 years ago
gettin bikinis is the worst coz im a 32 round the back n an f cup so i have 2 buy ones that aremassive round my back so they can vaguely cover "the ladies"! lol
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Has anyone tried buying from figleaves? They look like they have nice bras
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have the same problem i take a size 10 top and i have E cup boobs and it does my head in cus all my tshirts are subsequently too short cus they ride up! lol
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
Has anyone tried buying from figleaves? They look like they have nice bras
Figleaves used to be great, but now they charge £2 for delivery! When they're expensive already it's not really worth it, as they stock the same ranges as other places (Debenhams, Bravissimo etc)
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've got a shirt from topshop that fitted fine just over a year and a half ago when I was a C cup but now I'm a DD it doesn't fit! :mad: Its so annoying as I'm the same top size so if I get a new one that is the next size up its going to be too big!
Lettuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree i hate going into shops looking at the tops, trying them on and then realise that they dont 1) look nice because they aren't meant to be for the bigger boobs, 2) they dont fit around around the chest, meaning you have to get the next size which doesn't llok good. I mean i'm only D(reminds myself needs to get measured again) and all my friends are like wish i had your boobs gut it is a real pain some of the time to get tops/jackets you really like.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The_Crow)
Has anyone else noticed that alot of the recent fashions are designed for girls with small boobs? I love all the little lacy blouses that are around now but i can never find one that will fit over my chest. Come too think of it it is dificult to find much that will fit comfortably over my chest and i'm only a DD what do all this F and G cups do?
i'm a D and i have that problem.

*******s. design some stuff for us or i will hunt you downnn..
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The_Crow)
I only really shop at Bravissimo (or Rigby and Peller if feeling plush).

Bravissimo also do clothing - and their tops come in 3 variations of each UK dress size i.e. 10 Curvey, 10 Very Curvey and 10 Super Curvey, 12... etc. Fantastic! Means you can buy a top that fits everywhere...
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
I only really shop at Bravissimo (or Rigby and Peller if feeling plush).

Bravissimo also do clothing - and their tops come in 3 variations of each UK dress size i.e. 10 Curvey, 10 Very Curvey and 10 Super Curvey, 12... etc. Fantastic! Means you can buy a top that fits everywhere...
If I get this job I'll have an excuse to buy lots of Bravissimo shirts! Yay!
completely random
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sometimes its a pain getting things to fit, I agree, I find that wearing V-necks etc flatters a larger chest and you don't encounter so many probs with fitting etc. But buying stuff like blouses and shirts etc for formal and work - eek! Buttons popping, gaping.....:eek:
BouncyB
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
having big boobs can make buying clothes an absolute nightmare!!!
Especially as all the nice stuff is made for tiny busted people, its anoying!!!!!!
tritogeneia1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't get me started! I'm always moaning about this, I've found I can't actually wear shirts at all any more, i just wear tops which are easier (Bravisssimo ones are mostly great but I have broad shoulders and they don't account for that.) Coats and jackets are a nightmare!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
19%
No (590)
60.27%
Not really bothered about them (203)
20.74%

Watched Threads