Calling all AQA LITB1 kids Watch

Dodecahedron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi guys,

My friend and I are preparing for a LITB1 resit in May 2012 using
The Kite Runner, Small Island, The Rime Of the Ancient Mariner and Keats' poetry. To study the novels we plan to analyse each chapter using the six aspects of narrative (one slide on character and characterisation, another for scenes and places etc) and present them in powerpoint form.

Anyhoo the third member of our revision group has dropped out leaving us with a massive feat of trying to analyse a total of 84 chapters between only the two of us in two months alongside all our other A2 subjects. Even if we do six chapters a week (three each) - we would need 14 weeks.

This is a TSR SOS. We're looking for someone who is doing Small Island or The Kite Runner, or even by some miracle both, and interested in joining our revision group. You would have to email two chapter powerpoints a week but this demand could reduce if more of you lovely people join in.
In exchange you'll get access to our powerpoints which will in turn lessen your workload and exam stress as we get closer to May.

So please if anyone wants to join, either PM me or reply below. Thanks for reading this super long message.

Btw sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new
Dodecahedron
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
BUMPITY BUMP!

Will anyone help us out?
Ideally we wanted to get this up and running before the half term ended
fxyz
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aww, I'm doing the kite runner and small island as well for a resit in may but i'm answering them for section B therefore I've been advised by my teacher not to do a chapter by chapter analysis... But if you want anything else maybe I could help? Or maybe we could just turn this into a general LITB1 discussion page thing?
AM95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i have some small Island stuff! Message me ASAP
Char Wari
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
message me any kite runner and rime of ancient mariner stuff you may have. it would be very useful and helpful, thanks
Mfp3343
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey do you happen to have anything you could share on small island? My teacher doesnt teach us anything and i am desperate to find anythung that could help me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.38%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.47%