Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any one need help gis a shout ive been accepted at all my universities unconditionally too

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    brum rejected here! as if im bothered!
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

but only cus i got my qualifications but I had a wikid statement too

sunny t

NOTE: SunnyT has not visited TSR since December 2004. This post was made in February 2004 and it's unlikely that SunnyT will now send anyone a copy of his/her statement.

DO NOT reply to this post asking for someone to email you this statement - TSR rules ask all members not to ask people to help them offsite. If you post your email address in this thread you will be breaking the rules and will likely recieve a warning and/or a tempoorary ban from the site.

There are plenty of people on TSR who are willing to help you with your PS. There are plenty of websites that have sample PSs to read to help you decide what to include.

ReputationRep:
    hey sunny
    i am an international student who has been accepted at Warwick, manchester, kingston, birmingham for graduates to study law. which do you think is best...i want a uk student perspective...thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    hey sunny
    i am an international student who has been accepted at Warwick, manchester, kingston, birmingham for graduates to study law. which do you think is best...i want a uk student perspective...thanks

In those choice I would without a doubt recomend Warwick as my first choice and Manchester as 2nd the Dont goto Kingston it it a good university but not as good as warwick or manchester birmingham is good too, any other questions just gis a shout

sunny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunnyt)
    any one need help gis a shout ive been accepted at all my universities unconditionally too

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

but only cus i got my qualifications but I had a wikid statement too so anyone need help gis a shout

sunny t

ReputationRep:

u need help?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sunny!
    I'm reapplying next year, would love to hear your opinions on what makes a good personal statement and what you think made yours so good, it'd probably help me determine anything I might've done wrong and help me the next time around. Thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    Hey Sunny!
    I'm reapplying next year, would love to hear your opinions on what makes a good personal statement and what you think made yours so good, it'd probably help me determine anything I might've done wrong and help me the next time around. Thanx

yeah sure dont mind mate, it gave me offers from warwick, leicester, notts n manc, u can make it better too, i aint boasting that i got in, im just trying to help any one else who wants to do law give me ur email add ill email it to u

ReputationRep:

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

but only cus i got my qualifications but I had a wikid statement too so anyone need help gis a shout

sunny t
    easy sunnyt, the thing is that im about to change my career from IT to law, could really do with some examples to help me on my personal statement

ReputationRep:

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

sunny t
    I have applied for nursing, wrote my Ps yesterday, still didnt post it yet, as I am currently doing business and i hate it!!! What do you thinl i should write about the course change, and also have you any idea what they ask you at the interview?
    please help me
    Thanks a mill
    Sarah

ReputationRep:
    Hiyaa ur thread caught my eye coz i too applied for LLb law in the uk.. got accepted to all of them.. still trying 2 decide which one tooo go too...

durham
    manchestor
    sheffield
    liverpool
    leicester
    nottingham

What do u consider best??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccercrazygal)
    Hiyaa ur thread caught my eye coz i too applied for LLb law in the uk.. got accepted to all of them.. still trying 2 decide which one tooo go too...

durham
    manchestor
    sheffield
    liverpool
    leicester
    nottingham

What do u consider best??

Hi there id say notts, manc durham and leicester are the ones id go for, leave the rest!
    they r good too but this is my prefered choice
    1 notts
    2 manc
    3 durham/leices

ReputationRep:
    HEY SUNNY,

i wasnt too successful on my application for law entry 2004. however i did get offers from Sheffeild, UEA and still waiting for UCL. Outa interest can u send me your personal statement so i can see how mine should have looked like to get into the ones u did.

cheers.

ReputationRep:
    hey you couldn't email me an example of ur personal staement?? as im really worried as i cant get mine to sound good at all! thanx Joel - [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im new to the site, I was wondering if any of u could send me a copy of a personal statement, sorta more the layout as I know what I want to say but im unsure of the best way to lay it out etc..

thanks.

ReputationRep:

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

sunny t
    hey sunny am stuck, can't really express what on my
    mind .........am trying to apply for architecture pls sought me out

ReputationRep:

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

sunny t
    hey sunny t,
    could u please send me your ps, i want to apply next year

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you let me see some of your statement?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya this is really peculiar but i'm really interested in Law and would like to do it at uni im bout to go into yr 12 but still oculd u sned me a copy please, as im really interested in universities and how you write persoanl statements.. strange i know..lol

thx a bunch..urs sounded so good i just wanted to read it lol

ReputationRep:

warwick accepted
    notts accepted
    manc accepted
    oxford! accepted
    and leicester accepted

sunny t
    I hope I'll be posting a thread like this next year.
    Could you send me that miracle ps?
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    Sunny I really think you should donate your personal statement to studential.com the person on this site that owns it is "loftx" and you'll be helping a lot of people by doing that!
    You e-mailed me yours a long time ago but because I delete e-mails that I don't recognise for safety reasons I deleted yours by mistake :-(
    So, putting it on that site would make it really accessible- well done on offering your help though you're doing a lot of good!

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.