The Student Room Group

email to ex, new boy, younger boy... hmm?

So I have decided to just flat out ignore my ex... if you've been reading any of my posts, you'll know he is kind of a ****. Anyhow, I sent him an email before I left on hols to basically say a) "im sorry i snapped at you, but you were being rather rude" (it was my 18th birthday saturday, and he was being all... eh its too long to explain). and b) "you act like you barely know me some days, and other days we're so close... i just cant deal with it anymore"
and left it with "i really care about you, so i guess this is all something to think about. always, ladygrey" no response... but he did know i was going away... and i didnt specify that i wanted a response. Anyhow... I also like this other guy... he's a year below me (!) but only 6 months younger. He's in one of my classes, and he is very cool and fit. we also get along v. well, but because we dont really run in the same social groups, i dont know how to work it! meh.... advice/opinions?
Reply 1
ladygrey
Anyhow... I also like this other guy... he's a year below me (!) but only 6 months younger. He's in one of my classes, and he is very cool and fit. we also get along v. well, but because we dont really run in the same social groups, i dont know how to work it! meh.... advice/opinions?

The first part, I don't really know what sort of response you are looking for. The bit I left up there though; if you like him, and he likes you, ask him if he fancies doing something. You'd be dating each other, not each other's friends, so don't worry about the social groups; that just sort of works itself out.
Reply 2
fit.. fit.. why do people call others fit? it's so rude.. and chav like..

'yo man.. mm yume fit guuurrrrl'
ladygrey
So I have decided to just flat out ignore my ex... if you've been reading any of my posts, you'll know he is kind of a ****. Anyhow, I sent him an email before I left on hols to basically say a) "im sorry i snapped at you, but you were being rather rude" (it was my 18th birthday saturday, and he was being all... eh its too long to explain). and b) "you act like you barely know me some days, and other days we're so close... i just cant deal with it anymore"
and left it with "i really care about you, so i guess this is all something to think about. always, ladygrey" no response... but he did know i was going away... and i didnt specify that i wanted a response. Anyhow... I also like this other guy... he's a year below me (!) but only 6 months younger. He's in one of my classes, and he is very cool and fit. we also get along v. well, but because we dont really run in the same social groups, i dont know how to work it! meh.... advice/opinions?

good gosh you sound like me! LOL
Reply 4
ladygrey

My girlfriend is a couple of months older than me. Go for it. Its better that you dont have the same friends, cuz then you wont end up fighting over them if you break up.
Are you worried about what your ex will think or how to get this other bloke?
Reply 6
Tarts_n_Vicars
Are you worried about what your ex will think or how to get this other bloke?

both :rolleyes:
Reply 7
pendragon
My girlfriend is a couple of months older than me. Go for it. Its better that you dont have the same friends, cuz then you wont end up fighting over them if you break up.

that's actually a really good point

Latest

Trending

Trending