The Student Room Group

Ucl school of pharmacy - interview

This poll is closed

Where do you want to be after your Pharmacy degree?

Retail 29%
Industry 14%
Medicine 41%
Research16%
Total votes: 58
What up guys I just recently got an email from UCL offering me an Interview.
:bl:
Mines in March any other of you beautiful who have applied to UCL or have an offer/Interview
this thread was made for you :biggrin:
Also feel free to answer the poll on your chosen pharmacy career above. Much appreciated :wink:
(Medicine does not include hospital pharmacy. Medicine is if you are planning on applying post graduate)

btw the poll question rhymes :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
UCL is my insurance, though it's not really an insurance as it is the same grades as my firm (Cardiff), I really liked it but don't think I could hack living in London.

Could you rephrase/change the poll? I want to do hospital pharmacy but by the way you have put it I cannot tell if by medicine you mean post grad entry or that sector of pharmacy (maybe it's just me being stupid but I find it misleading).
+that's not quite all the sectors, maybe you should put other (incase there's anyone out there with a passion for prison pharmacy, army stuff, a post grad in something different (medical law?/what I was saying before about medicine) or I might just be being picky :tongue: )
Just a point not trying to sound rude :smile:
Original post by FinallyAValidName
Mines in March any other of you beautiful who have applied to UCL or have an offer/Interview
Also feel free to answer the poll on your chosen pharmacy career above. Much appreciated :wink:

btw the poll question rhymes :woo:

Haven't applied for UCL, should i still complete the questionnaire?
Original post by James A
Haven't applied for UCL, should i still complete the questionnaire?

Yea pls, the questionnaire is for all pharm students
Reply 4

btw the poll question rhymes :woo:

I answered your poll :biggrin: . I think this forum will remain quiet for a few weeks still
because it seems like many people are still waiting to receive their LSOP interview like me.
Original post by AmberCD
UCL is my insurance, though it's not really an insurance as it is the same grades as my firm (Cardiff), I really liked it but don't think I could hack living in London.

Could you rephrase/change the poll? I want to do hospital pharmacy but by the way you have put it I cannot tell if by medicine you mean post grad entry or that sector of pharmacy (maybe it's just me being stupid but I find it misleading).
+that's not quite all the sectors, maybe you should put other (incase there's anyone out there with a passion for prison pharmacy, army stuff, a post grad in something different (medical law?/what I was saying before about medicine) or I might just be being picky :tongue: )
Just a point not trying to sound rude :smile:

good call i'm on it! :biggrin:
Original post by Freiheit
I answered your poll :biggrin: . I think this forum will remain quiet for a few weeks still
because it seems like many people are still waiting to receive their LSOP interview like me.

umm.. do you know how to edit the poll? :colondollar:
Reply 7
umm.. do you know how to edit the poll? :colondollar:

No idea actually. Maybe PM a moderator?
No idea actually. Maybe PM a moderator?

Know any moderators?
Reply 9
my medicine I thought you were refering to Medicine as a career after lol. My bad, but yeah my name os a tiny bit of a give away :biggrin:
Reply 10
Not sure yet obviously, but most likely Retail :smile:
I firmed my place at UCL sop already (:
I'm an international student so not sure if the poll is still applicable to me. ^^
Original post by whitelily29
I firmed my place at UCL sop already (:
I'm an international student so not sure if the poll is still applicable to me. ^^

Like i said above for a pharm students :biggrin:

Thanks Amber i sent him a message.
Wow so many people are applying to GEM med after pharmacy :eek:
Reply 16
Wow so many people are applying to GEM med after pharmacy :eek:
We shall make amazing doctors :biggrin: Look out Normal entry medics!
(Medicine does not include hospital pharmacy. Medicine is if you are planning on applying post graduate)

btw the poll question rhymes :colonhash:

They're all good choices, and don't get any wrong ideas about retail, you could potentially earn between £40k and £50k in retail
Reply 18
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO HAS APPLIED TO LSOP/UCLSOP:

I e-mailed them to ask about my application and I was told my interview is this Friday although I did not see any e-mail! but I can change the date. Check your spam folder or if in doubt, e-mail them ASAP.
(edited 12 years ago)
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO HAS APPLIED TO LSOP/UCLSOP:

I e-mailed them to ask about my application and I was told my interview is this Friday although I did not see any e-mail! but I can change the date. Check your spam folder or if in doubt, e-mail them ASAP.

Yea i know mines on the 18th of March wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending