group sex Watch

DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you want to experiment and bond, why not go the pub in drag.
Nah seriously, go for it.. hell you might even enjoy it. But tis going to get akward, expect a lot of .. damm ive seen that persons penis.. or.. damm i heard that girl scream my name as i pounded her looks a lot.
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jesus - do it!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do it. But only if you're all very beautiful, artistic intellectuals at Oxbridge (preferably Cambridge) and have some very dark and somewhat repressed fetishes and are open to either sex. Also if you could perform some frenzied Dionysian dance rituals beforehand, after which sex is the only possible suitable culmination, that would be even better. Hmm, then one of you could realise the futile nature of empty casual sex and fall into a fit of horrendous, but creatively fertile, depression. Then he/she can dedicate the resulting poetry collection (naturally detailing the orgies) to me. Fantastic.
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If everyone in the group is comfortable with it then why not? Though I don't think it should be something you do just because you can. I think i like the idea of it, but don't think i could go through with it personally. But its all experience. If everyone were to feel awkward afterwards then what would you do? But then again, there might not be awkwardness and it would be a fun experience... hmm... guess i don't know where i stand on this one..
SophistiCat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I had a threesome with my friend and her boyfriend. She lives upstairs from me at the moment and is one of the people I spend most time here with at uni, and am living with next year. There is absolutely no tension between the two of us, we are both just very open-minded about sex and enjoyed it for what is was. And I can tell you that is was very good...
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think I'd like to... but I'd be scared to...
pendragon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
recently a few of my university friends and I have been talking about having group sex, with about 4 or 5 people possibly involved, do you think this would be a good idea as we are all friends so i don't see repercussions because of this. has anyone else participated in this, and if so would you recommend it?
Yes. How often do you get that kind of opportunity in life. If it is a disaster you will all end up laughing about it. You only live once.
starya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:ditto: to pretty much all the previous posts. Very good advice there IMO. If you want to do it, do it. Though you should consider the possible outcomes and be willing to accept however it turns out.
Personally I find the idea very interesting - it's definitely something I wouldn't mind trying assuming that all other factors (such as relationships and STDs) make it possible.
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
recently a few of my university friends and I have been talking about having group sex, with about 4 or 5 people possibly involved, do you think this would be a good idea as we are all friends so i don't see repercussions because of this. has anyone else participated in this, and if so would you recommend it?

scared you can't satisfy someone on your own?

I dont understand 2 bloke to one girl... why anyone would want to stir someone elses soup is beyond me.

god knows the makeup of your chosen group tho. lol
Road Racer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by El Scotto)

I dont understand 2 bloke to one girl... why anyone would want to stir someone elses soup is beyond me.

:rofl:
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I could post this anon but to hell with it, you'd all know it was me anyway

Well, if you're all open to getting your full blue orgy blue and are open minded enough to embrace this then I would say go for it. But make sure you are safe, condoms, lube the works. Also, I'd recommend you have some rules, like if someone feels awful or doesn't want to participate anymore, they can just leave or have a special "word" al la Euro Trip to say to indicate they want to back out. Think about what each of you are, and aren't willing to do to each other/have done to you (sounds v clinical). Also consider that some might suffer, erm, performance anxiety, and feel embarrassed. Perhaps you all have a glass of champagne to loosen any nerves and see how you go. Remember you're all going to see each other in your birthday suits, so now is the time to lose any inhibitions you have about your cellulite. Think about where on earth you will host this sexfest - cos singles, or double beds are not going to be big enough. It may get weird afterwards, but I suggest a code of silence, because you REALLY don't want this getting around. Good luck, you lucky things! Oh to be at uni again.
Segat1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Do it. But only if you're all very beautiful, artistic intellectuals at Oxbridge (preferably Cambridge) and have some very dark and somewhat repressed fetishes and are open to either sex. Also if you could perform some frenzied Dionysian dance rituals beforehand, after which sex is the only possible suitable culmination, that would be even better. Hmm, then one of you could realise the futile nature of empty casual sex and fall into a fit of horrendous, but creatively fertile, depression. Then he/she can dedicate the resulting poetry collection (naturally detailing the orgies) to me. Fantastic.
God, you're funny :toofunny: marry me?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 12 years ago
no repurcussions my bum.
I have some friends who had a 3some, and that all went pete tong. took yonks to get past all the grief that threw up.
slk999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This is so amusing- if I did this with my friends we'd probably be scarred for life! I'd never be able to look at them the same way again!:eek:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Heh, I remember having an orgy of sorts with a load of school friends when I was about 17. Have to say things were a bit weird for a week or two afterwards between some of us (heh... basically all of the guys were like "hell yeah that was fun", and the girls were like "oh noes we are sluts ), and there wasn't even any full sex involved. That said, after a few weeks everything went back to normal and we all joked about it.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't say I wouldn't, cos I would.
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
Almost everyone here is just talking out of their arse. That's the danger of such forums. The vast majority of people who have replied have no experience with this kind of situation and quite a few, have never had sex.

There's a huge difference between "group sex", "orgy" and "gang b***" as someone put it so nicely. The dynamics of it all are very different. In an orgy, everyone abandons themselves and has sex with everyone there "as equals". It also makes a difference whether how many girls, guys are there... Group sex can involve 3 or 4 people, that's not an orgy.

Don't forget that for a lot of guys, seeing a girl have sex with several guys is a turn-on because the girl is dominated and in a way, she appears slutty. Be careful, because this might just be a matter of guys taking advantage of a girl they see as being a bit easy and then just looking down on her. Two female friends I know have been in that situation and every time, it was a matter of guys having a laugh about what "a slut" the girl was. It created horrible reputations for them.

Another group of "friends" who likened themselves to players and prided themselves about how they treated their girlfriends like *****es, used to swap girlfriends between them. Of course the girls, who were only teenagers at the time, probably thought it was just a bit of fun and didn't make them sluts but in the eyes of the guys, who then told everyone, they were just stupid sluts.

Thank god, this doesn't happen every time but you have to understand the dynamics behind it all and that the way you will see eachother will change dramatically, depending on who is involved

This is the kind of experience which will make you realise that sex is never just sex.

To the original poster, who are the people you were planning to do it with? How many guys? How many girls?
starya
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why is it that most guys would happily accept a situation with two girls but not one with two guys? Especially since most girls wouldn't mind two girls?
(Yes I know I'm generalizing so I don't need any complaints about how this isn't true for all guys or girls.)
El Scotto
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starya)
Why is it that most guys would happily accept a situation with two girls but not one with two guys? Especially since most girls wouldn't mind two girls?
(Yes I know I'm generalizing so I don't need any complaints about how this isn't true for all guys or girls.)

Its because some men can do the job of two... lol
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Go for it, but be safe. Obviously it's best if some of you are bi, but with some rules beforehand you should be fine. A safeword is also a good idea, like Segat suggested.

I'd only do it if my bf takes part in this or if I were single. If any of you are in a relationship, consider well what you're gonna do (either invite him/her in, or don't do it unless he is very very sure (s)he doesn't mind).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed