The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i think altho it seems like a good idea and ur all up for it now, i think it will have bad long term effects
Reply 41
hugatree
Go for it, but be safe. :smile: Obviously it's best if some of you are bi, but with some rules beforehand you should be fine. A safeword is also a good idea, like Segat suggested.

I'd only do it if my bf takes part in this or if I were single. :smile: If any of you are in a relationship, consider well what you're gonna do (either invite him/her in, or don't do it unless he is very very sure (s)he doesn't mind).

Please make the safe word Segat.
Reply 42
Elipsis
Please make the safe word Segat.
:toofunny: that's great
Reply 43
Does it mean anything?

*imagines a guy crying out SEGAT! as another is about to 'do' him* :evil:

:angel:
Reply 44
englishstudent
Do it. But only if you're all very beautiful, artistic intellectuals at Oxbridge (preferably Cambridge) and have some very dark and somewhat repressed fetishes and are open to either sex. Also if you could perform some frenzied Dionysian dance rituals beforehand, after which sex is the only possible suitable culmination, that would be even better. Hmm, then one of you could realise the futile nature of empty casual sex and fall into a fit of horrendous, but creatively fertile, depression. Then he/she can dedicate the resulting poetry collection (naturally detailing the orgies) to me. Fantastic.

or they could be students of an ex-poly who get drunk/high and the next day they all go for pizza as if nothing ever happened.:cool:
lol hugatree ur sig quote cracks me up. cillit bang lmao yeh i'd be up for an orgy with the right gruop of friends tho
Reply 46
i did a threesome when i was 18. it was actually very very good but it was with total strangers. I know quite a few people that have done threesomes and all of them liked it! but beware: there is always someone who might feel left out, not be given enough attention etc... like all groups some people are better than others. However, if everyone likes eachother equally..then it's great!! A friend of mine did a threesome last week with two amazing people and it was really his best sexual experience.
I wouldn't have group sex with my friends I would find it totally akward. By friends I mean really good friends not people I've known for a little while. Di
A threesome is not group sex nor an orgy. I would love to participate in an orgy (if i was not in a relationship) but the sort of orgy that englishstudent described. I would like to be a total hedonistic experience and not some drunkish event.
However, I still sustain the belief that any sexual activity involving more than 2 people is religiously unjustified unless you are lucky and your religion allows it :smile:
starya
Why is it that most guys would happily accept a situation with two girls but not one with two guys? Especially since most girls wouldn't mind two girls?
(Yes I know I'm generalizing so I don't need any complaints about how this isn't true for all guys or girls.)

When guys are with a girlfriend, they usually don't mind there being another girl because they don't feel like they're competing/sharing. If another guy was involved, there would be two issues: he'd be sharing/competing and at the same time, his girlfriend would be in a position where she'd be seen in a slutty way.

That's why most guys I know who've ever been involved in a 2guys+1girl combo have done it with some girl they just happened to have met in a club, was very drunk and very easy...
Sound gross to me. I would never want to have group sex cos 9I would not like to share with another guy. Corse I don't know if I would mind just women so i suppose I am a bit of a hippocrite. I imagine women would feel the same way but in reverse 2 girls and a guy or whatever. In addition it could seriously screw up your friendships (what's it like to have friends btw?).
Reply 49
Anonymous
When guys are with a girlfriend, they usually don't mind there being another girl because they don't feel like they're competing/sharing. If another guy was involved, there would be two issues: he'd be sharing/competing and at the same time, his girlfriend would be in a position where she'd be seen in a slutty way.
Good point. And also why I wouldn't want a threesome/group sex whilst in a relationship since it causes jealousy and such.

But what if the guy isn't in a relationship? Is it just a fear of being labelled as gay that makes it such a no-no for guys?
Reply 50
Personally, i think its fine. As long as you use protection ( i sound like my mother ) and your all comfortable with it. I think it'd be a bit gooney if it was arranged though, a bit like being twelve - "were meeting after school today and WERE GOING TO KISS" "OOOOOH" , i just say go with the flow ! if it happens let it, if it doesnt dont force it.
hmm go for it if you are all sure about it and no1 is being peer pressured! it sounds like it couls be fun! just make sure that you change condoms between each partner as stis are certainly an issue unless you all have up-to-date all clears from sti tests.
Also to anyone considering it, don't listen to some crap comments like "go with the flow, have a laugh, use protection" from kids who probably have no life experience and don't know how this kind of stuff can affect you.

These are the same people who tell their 14-year old friend "yeah go have sex it's cool, nothing bad will ever happen if you do".

This kind of situation is a very complex one that not many people can deal with, and even more importantly, can understand the consequences and how people will see you afterwards. It requires a lot of self-awareness and intelligence...
Go for it.

Hell, get the parents to join in.
Reply 54
Anonymous
Also to anyone considering it, don't listen to some crap comments like "go with the flow, have a laugh, use protection" from kids who probably have no life experience and don't know how this kind of stuff can affect you.

These are the same people who tell their 14-year old friend "yeah go have sex it's cool, nothing bad will ever happen if you do".

This kind of situation is a very complex one that not many people can deal with, and even more importantly, can understand the consequences and how people will see you afterwards. It requires a lot of self-awareness and intelligence...

well, i have experience of it. it isn't a crap comment and is absolutely valid. theres nothing wrong with sex - even at a young age such as 13/14. the consequences are only as big as you play them to be, if you just let things progress naturally then usually there wont be any significant consequences (except of course the inherent risks of STD's)

"theres no time like the present" - Buddha Shakyumuni.
"take your chances now, for the Lord of the Dead waits not for the done, or the undone" - Buddha Shakyumuni.
Reply 55
You kind of missed my point there although that was very ..umm.. informative.
I was just interested to hear from guys why they see it as such a bad thing when girls don't, not how it works in practice.
Reply 56
Anonymous
lol hugatree ur sig quote cracks me up. cillit bang lmao yeh i'd be up for an orgy with the right gruop of friends tho
Thanks, but thank Ciara. :biggrin: And ditto to that.
Alias667
well, i have experience of it. it isn't a crap comment and is absolutely valid. theres nothing wrong with sex - even at a young age such as 13/14. the consequences are only as big as you play them to be, if you just let things progress naturally then usually there wont be any significant consequences (except of course the inherent risks of STD's)

"take your chances now, for the Lord of the Dead waits not for the done, or the undone" - Buddha Shakyumuni.

You my friend, are very disillusioned
Reply 58
Personally id never be comfortable with my cock that close to another guys. its just weird, though group sex is more often than not individuals swapping.

wny may i ask, why am i dissilusioned, because im not blinded by jaded social or religous ideals. because i dont sponsor the paradoxical victorian virtue of chastity. Its all about perception, sex is as big or little deal as you make of it. What right do you have to preach to people what to do with their bodies ? IMO sexual experimentation is fine as long as obvious risks are avoided and responsibility excercised.
Alias667

Sure, well I pity anyone who follows your advice... Poor girl/guy. Life is not that simple.

Latest

Trending

Trending