group sex Watch

starya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sure, well I pity anyone who follows your advice... Poor girl/guy. Life is not that simple.
What was wrong with the advice? There isn't anything wrong with sex - or do you disagree? Also if everyone is aware of the consequences and accepts them what is the problem?
Surely it would be much better to explore your sexuality at this age and not later in life when you're perhaps married and have children.
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
You my friend, are very disillusioned
Wow I'm not the only one on here who got that impression. It seemed like there was just horny 15 and 16-year olds here who believe that having as much sex as possible is something that will make you cool, really popular...
lukeyboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sure, well I pity anyone who follows your advice... Poor girl/guy. Life is not that simple.
Of course life isnt that simple, thank God for teeange naievety. you think if we thought and considered about all the risks and consequences all the time we've ever do ANYTHING FUN ? its ok though, you can sit in and drink tea out of a china cup while im skydiving, climbing mountains, surfing, partyin, studying, having sex and generally having an amazing time.
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Alias667)
Of course life isnt that simple, thank God for teeange naievety. you think if we though about all the risks and consequences all the time we've ever do ANYTHING FUN ? its ok though, you can sit in and drink tea out of a china cup while im skydiving, climbing mountains, surfing, partyin, studying, having sex and generally having an amazing time.
or just talking *******s on an internet forum and wishing you could do those things ?
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:toofunny:

I suppose this is a wake up call that people of all ages can and do view this site...

Considering the OP is at uni we can deduce they are not 15/16.
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice addition to your sig.
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hugatree)
Nice addition to your sig.
chiz.
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you removed skydiving from the list its a pretty accurate portrayal of my life, life which is all about balance. I study, i'm currently writing a novel (sample chapter in general discussion) i was a youth mp, im involved in local politics, ive completed all my dofe awards and still go walking over mountains (albeit welsh ones) every few months, ive been climbing and walking in the himalays, ive visited northern india, ive raised 7000 pounds for a northern indian orphanage, i go surfing for 4 weeks a year in summer and work the rest to pay for the trip, ive been in a relationship for around 6 months, im in love and we have sex, (and i have pictures of most of these things, no, not the last bit!) i go out every weekend. I do not wish, i do do these things (skydiving was thrown in as something very dangerous that precautious people generally dont do) and i try to make the most out of life, i could die tomorrow, hell i could die in a millsecond. What is the point of wallowing in paranoia and a bubble of safety and security. As a society we should be striving to think outside of the box, to push ourselves. You think anyone would have climbed everest or discovered the antarctic if they were always thinking about risks and problems. This is the exact problem of health and safety culture in Britain, where in one borough of London they've chopped trees down as they pose to much of a risk to children who might climb them. Sexual experimentation is part of societies progression away from absolute moral virtue to something more liberal and subjective just like life.
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
Yes that previous poster really did have a point when they said you were disillusioned.
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes they did, in their closed mind maybe. Its easy to sign off things you dont agree with as "dissilusioned" or stupid, maybe outside your restricted view of society i am disillusioned, infact hell, im a 17 year old, I AM DISSILUSIONED, but i'd prefer this any day to a conservative and restrained life of paranoia and entrapment within others social ideals.
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starya)
What was wrong with the advice? There isn't anything wrong with sex - or do you disagree? Also if everyone is aware of the consequences and accepts them what is the problem?
Surely it would be much better to explore your sexuality at this age and not later in life when you're perhaps married and have children.
Of course sex is fun and good. Noone said it wasn't but you should be careful. It's only human nature that a lot of us will make bad judgements and we just have to put up with it but anyone who follows the advice of a guy like that will make even more unnecessary bad judgements.

For example, if a 16-year old girl who is curious gets offered by a group of older guys to have a gang bang, she might not have the life experience, the self-awareness, good enough judgement to make a good decision. If she just follows the advice of a friend who says "go with the flow, sex is fun, who cares about consequences?", she might realise the next day that the group has spread the word she's a complete slut.
Is she actually a slut? Probably not but because of some bad judgement, she's ruined her reputation and any guy who happens to find that out about her might have second thoughts to get close to her (other than to have an easy shag)

Ok that's a bit of a doomsday example (although I personally know 2 girls who lived more or less that), but you have to make sure people are aware of certain things before throwing themselves into this kind of situation.

The original poster, if they are authentic, probably knows the risks involved, but it simply isn't risk-free, healthwise and socially. This is the kind of thing that can ruin your reputation if you're not careful and even affect you emotionally.

Now, I'm not saying that every situation will be like this but if I didn't say this, all we'd have are naive comments about how cool it is. There really are serious risks to be mentioned.
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Of course sex is fun and good. Noone said it wasn't but you should be careful. It's only human nature that a lot of us will make bad judgements and we just have to put up with it but anyone who follows the advice of a guy like that will make even more unnecessary bad judgements.

For example, if a 16-year old girl who is curious gets offered by a group of older guys to have a gang bang, she might not have the life experience, the self-awareness, good enough judgement to make a good decision. If she just follows the advice of a friend who says "go with the flow, sex is fun, who cares about consequences?", she might realise the next day that the group has spread the word she's a complete slut.
Is she actually a slut? Probably not but because of some bad judgement, she's ruined her reputation and any guy who happens to find that out about her might have second thoughts to get close to her (other than to have an easy shag)

Ok that's a bit of a doomsday example (although I personally know 2 girls who lived more or less that), but you have to make sure people are aware of certain things before throwing themselves into this kind of situation.

The original poster, if they are authentic, probably knows the risks involved, but it simply isn't risk-free, healthwise and socially. This is the kind of thing that can ruin your reputation if you're not careful and even affect you emotionally.

Now, I'm not saying that every situation will be like this but if I didn't say this, all we'd have are naive comments about how cool it is. There really are serious risks to be mentioned.
I actually completely agree with this, though i believe it is important to look at it optimistically aswell as considering the realistic implications of something. You are of course right about possible consequences of reputation, but if their good friends then surely they wouldnt do that ?>
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
I actually completely agree with this, though i believe it is important to look at it optimistically aswell as considering the realistic implications of something. You are of course right about possible consequences of reputation, but if their good friends then surely they wouldnt do that ?>
I'm glad we agree at last. I'd like to look at this optimistically too but there are enough people here to tell the poster how fun it would be and I don't think we need to worry about the original poster knowing if it will be fun or not. She probably knows that already otherwise she wouldn't have considered it.
Of course I take on the role of the pessimistic ******* but this forum is to inform and help people and in my opinion, just telling them it's going to be cool and to simply use protection, is not helping them.

The original poster should probably tell us more about the situation anyway ... i.e. how many people involved? how many guys? how many girls? It makes a huge difference on the interaction.
bret
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
recently a few of my university friends and I have been talking about having group sex, with about 4 or 5 people possibly involved, do you think this would be a good idea as we are all friends so i don't see repercussions because of this. has anyone else participated in this, and if so would you recommend it?
this kid at my college lost his virginity in a foursome after a night out. says it was the best thing he ever did. I've never done it although I'd be really up for it if I could find a few girls.
high priestess fnord
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hehe quite like the idea of group sex. would have to be with guys who wernt too up themselves tho. i like my men to know their place

would be a good opportunity to exlore the idea of lesbianism a bit more
Anonymous #9
Report 12 years ago
If you're single and all willing I would go for it, but use a condom if you're male/ make the males wear them if you're female.

It might end up being quite fun...
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why's everyone posting anonymously. we're all adults, surely you dont feel embarrased ?
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why's everyone posting anonymously. we're all adults, surely you dont feel embarrased ?
Yep, no need to be shy!!
wednesburywench
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Id be quite up for it i reakon...only if all parties were single!
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I would if were single!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads